1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Laguna Seca tickets for sale (3 2-day GA passes)

Discussion in 'Other' started by Greenhound386, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

I bought 3 2-day General Admission passes for MotoAmerica at Laguna Seca for next weekend. The passes are good for Saturday, July 10th and Sunday, July 11th.

I am heading up with some buddies, and as is typical with the male species, communication was compromised by our troglodyte brains. More specifically, my troglodyte brain. Someone already bought passes, so I apparently accidentally bought extras.

The passes were $60 / each plus tax. I'll sell 3 for the price of 2, so $120 gets you 3 passes. These are General Admission passes only; I think you need to buy parking separately (unless you're going on a motorcycle). You could probably also just buy me a couple of beers instead, but with inflation, that might cost more than $120 for a couple of pints at the track.

I can send the passes via a PDF. I did send an E-Mail to MotoAmerica just now to make sure there aren't any issues transferring the tickets.

mino6466 likes this.
  2. Greenhound386

3. Greenhound386

Last bump. Headed up tomorrow morning.