1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Laguna Seca GP Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by Hendo, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Geoff Doyer

Geoff Doyer Well-Known Member

No MotoGP hype just yet. I have been trying to get a MotoGP poster since I have been here but no luck. I figure by Thursday there should be a crowd forming ;) Thanks for the info on the track days. Someday... :(

2. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Going alone. So if you must....

See ya at BIR!!!

3. MikeM

MikeM Well-Known Member

Flying in Thurs. to work grids... Can't wait... :cool: 70's during the day. :D

4. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

JEFF DOYER

what's up jeff? i have a pit pass. have you heard anything about a pit walk on thursday. it seems i remember hearing something about that when i purchased my tickets. i'm flying in on wed. see ya'll there.:beer:

5. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

I'm not going but still have my 3 day passes available. No pit passes though :(

6. Dave@Marmo

Dave@Marmo Well-Known Member

flying in friday morning and staying in Monterey,, You going Skip?

7. Crispy476

Crispy476 Well-Known Member

I will be there and so will be Chad (#84 NV) and a couple of other buddies.

8. Jefe

Jefe Wannabe

Ohhhhh yeah

Since my girlfriend just surprised me with grandstand tickets, pit passes, lodging, plane tix and a rental car I guess I'll go too. :D

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Re: Ohhhhh yeah

Jeff, we drove right past Avon, I told Martin to tell me when we got close. I guess he was to blown away by the Rockies.

10. Jefe

Jefe Wannabe

Re: Re: Ohhhhh yeah

Damn foreigners! :p

I really wanted to get out to Vegas to hang with the WERA crew but time constraints wouldn't allow that to happen. If you guys get out this way next year I'll be sure to make it happen.

Good luck with the rest of your season! :up:

11. Trent

Trent I just wanna ride motorcycles and eat pizza

There's a Wal-Mart in Salinas which is about 10-20 minutes from the track. Downside is Salinas can be a little scary if in the wrong areas - like any other town in America.

12. D4DR racing

D4DR racing Well-Known Member

I'm in. We leave tomorrow. I have some grandstand passes for saturday that we're not using if anyone is interested.

... and if you're watching my wife you're watching the kids too.

13. thane

thane Well-Known Member

Me and mine are gonna be there, along with a bunch of friends.

thane

14. D4DR racing

D4DR racing Well-Known Member

heres my cell if anyone wants to hang. The wife and kids will be there... my 4 year old rocks... he rides too!

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'll be there, working corners. Heading out Wed, will be camping at the frog pond. If you see me, be sure to introduce yourself, I'm fairly easy to spot, 6"6", 290, pretty bald, what ain't bald is white, short beard and mustache. When not working I'll probably be wearing a US Marshalls shirt. Real name is Mike Braley. Would be great to meet a few of you.

This is gonna be awesome.

:D

16. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Cool, another corner worker!! I'll be there Thursday. I'll be wearing an orange/black Pinnacle Racing pit shirt. Or look for me wearing a CRA t-shirt. :beer:

17. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

My hubby just left to get on the plane

18. BrakinDeep

BrakinDeep Member

I'll be there, riding up from Los Angeles early Friday. The ride up there is almost as exciting as seeing MotoGP fly around Laguna.

Freshly paved freeway just for me (and 3 other buddies)!! So smooth, so many twists, why can't their be more roads like this.

[​IMG]

19. heavy penny

heavy penny I like to make slide

I'll be there!!! Leaving tomorrow from Grand Rapids, Michigan. Where is the Wera/MotoGP party at?

20. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

nice!

this is the route we're taking up tomorrow:

www.oriontek.net/laguna3.htm

33 & 58!! :up: