1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Laguna Seca chatroom

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jul 21, 2007.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Kurtis is fu@#ing stupid and Checa needs to pay attention!!! How can anyone call Hopper a crybaby for being pissed? I'm sure you wouldn't be mad at all... right!:moon:

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Hopper lost some brownie points is my book
    Stoner and Melandri gained some

The fookin lean angle graphic is the bees knees, man if only CBS had a lean angle graphic, that's the critical issue. :D

David

3. sln

sln Slow LWT newb

What's a sagria?

And you were the one who made a topic about a wii? :confused:

4. sln

sln Slow LWT newb

Being pissed is one thing, what you do next is what defines you.

A great man once said, "Hopper never won on a suzuki, and now he'll never win on a Kawasaki", and now we know why.

And I thought the passing rider always has the responsibility to make a clean and safe pass (the KR incident being the exception)?

Edit: Confirmation that Hopper is a dumbshit (taken from motogp.com interview with checa): '“ At the end of the session I was disappointed in the reaction of John Hopkins when I slowed after seeing yellow flags being displayed. John was on fast lap but there were no blue flags and I eased off the throttle to observe the yellow flag. It was unfortunate but perhaps John should control his reactions in these situations and be a little more calm, ” said Checa later.'

Last edited: Jul 22, 2007
  5. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

if you were running for pole and getting paid millions to do it on a track you know and someone cut in front of you causing you to be eigth instead of third or so, you would be flipping too.

6. Moonpie

Moonpie Yo Yo Yo!

tinkerbell above means Sangria...a wonderful elixir of alkeehol!

IMO: Hopper talks AND acts like a bitch!:rolleyes:

7. sln

sln Slow LWT newb

Guess suzuki didn't think his asking salary was that good a deal. And perhaps he should have planned for a bigger gap between Checa and himself.

But hey, that's racing. Hopper would do well to never open his mouth in reference to this incident again, apologize to his mechanics for embarrassing them, sprinkle the ground they walk on with holy water and rose petals, and to and go and take 4th (maybe 5th) like I plan for him to do, right behind his teammate.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's a wine drink for chicks and wanna be chicks.

Yeap, nothing else to talk about. You and others have monopolized the Hopper/ Kurtis whine. Wine for whiners.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Where's the outrage about Duhamel's penchant to kick at and flick the finger at other riders? What about Crevier and his kicking and public pissing abilities?

Nope, Hopper invented it and is an ass for doing it! :rolleyes:

10. sln

sln Slow LWT newb

I'm not old enough to remember! :D

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Too old for last year and earlier this year? :D

12. sln

sln Slow LWT newb

I don't really watch the AMA. And if MiggyD does it pretty consistently, then he's an ass too.

And one would think that a rider on the world stage would act in a more professional way. Shake a fist or flick him off? Sure. But don't shake your leg out like a nancy.

13. BC

BC Well-Known Member

I thought it was entertaining:D I look at the hopper deal as no harm(didnt punt checa off the track) no foul. You guys expect hopper to be professional, at this level I would expect a PROFESSIONAL rider to GET THE FUCK off the race line if your slowing down especially in a Q session.

Same as above goes for Kurtis, he was clearly in the race line. I really wanted to root for him.:down: After watching the interview, and looking in his eyes, to me it looked like he knew he fucked up. Without admitting guilt He could have at least showed a little compasion for the other rider.

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

It's crazy to have people doing a fast lap trying to qualify and people cooling down to pit on the track at tha same time. I would of laughed my ass off if Hopper lost a toe in Checa front forks.

David

15. davetlr

davetlr Well-Known Member

Pretty much how I feel. I still can see him in the middle of the race line off the
    gas looking behind. Not cool!!

16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I watched Rossi do the very same thing!

David

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Kutis immediately went over to apologieze to Melandri and has said publicly that he screwed up. What more do you want from him? Kurtis to call your house and say he's sorry to you personally for something that doesn't involve you? You want a muffin basket and some fancy soaps?

18. davetlr

davetlr Well-Known Member

And did he apoligize or kick at someone??

19. wdavis009

wdavis009 Well-Known Member

That would be sweet. Blueberry muffins, no need for any fancy soap (I've got plenty already).

20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Nope, he was lucky nobody had to pass him at speed.

David