1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet....."The Brancho"

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Long story short...my mom passed a few weeks ago. She left me and my sister a very modest inheritance. Which we are both grateful for. I invested mine. God bless that woman for her thoughtfulness .
    So, I thought all inheritance had come in, but one day about a month ago, I got a check in the mail for 2k from some small investment she made years ago. I wasn't expecting it, nor did I need it. So I just stuck it in a mad money/rainy day fund to save for a dual sport streetbike.

So....the other day I took my nephew to the local chinese scooter shop to get one because he has a DUI. while I was there waiting, I looked around at all his Chinese stuff. Way at the back I noticed a dual sport bike. Walked over and looked at the tag and it said $1699. I gave it the once over, and went and bought it.

Lol.

The make is a Dong Fang. The model is a Brancho. 12 fucking hp of buzzy rattling fun. Top apeed of 65. It's cool as fuck and it makes me chuckle. And yes, I'm loc-tighting every bolt because I've owned Chinese ATVs and scooters before.

So, meet "The Brancho"

Lol

1522940741pic8.jpg

K51000, track wagon, MikeR and 5 others like this.
  2. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

This is going to be good.

Again sorry about your mom. And bless her heart for the humor her gift is about to provide

rocalotopus, cha0s#242, MikeR and 6 others like this.
  3. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Inverted forks. Supermoto time.

4. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Just when I think you can't get any dumber, you go and do something like this, and prove you can be even dumber.

rocalotopus, Bruce, Pixelator and 2 others like this.
  5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Looks like fun until it folds like a cheap suitcase after taking it off some sweet jumps.

What's their slogan "you meet the nicest people while riding a dong" :)

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]:D

7. BC

BC Well-Known Member

So........Dong Fan bought a Dong Fang.........The End!

t11ravis, Phl218 and ChemGuy like this.
  8. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

if ever there was a special ed. class of motos..

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Robby McBobby prolly could have shipped you some clapped out used motorcycle that will last longer.

10. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Spec endurance class with this bike. See how many actually finish the event.....:)

11. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

I want to see the $9,000 Broome Edition

12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Let Ritchie have his fun. Moms gone. He’s trying to fill that void in his life.

Yzasserina likes this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

By trying to join her?

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Reminds me the most hurt I've seen happen to a grown man on a motorcycle was a co-worker who bought one of those lil chinese or taiwanese (All the same says Broome) bikes they used to sell in auto parts stores. I think it was a pull start lol. Him and his homies had some beers and took that thing out in a big parking lot. Broke his fib and tib. What happened to those things? They were like mini fully faired sportbikes. Did they get banned? I haven't seen one in a very long time.

15. Phl218

Phl218 .

oh lord.

Ritchie, Ritchie, Ritchie.....

So your Dong is going to get smoked by a Grom, while it's falling apart and braking every bone you have.

16. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Rock it dude!
    That’ll be perfect for boping around the OBX

17. alan

alan Well-Known Member

Off topic but doesn't a DUI prevent them from operating any motorized vehicle on the street? This is the case in MD.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  18. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Not in SC. You can ride a 50cc "moped" or scooter. Commonly called Duicycles down here. :) No registration, license or insurance needed.

TurboBlew, joec and Phl218 like this.
  19. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

In GA too, Liqurcicles

TurboBlew, BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  20. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Scene: Late night, downtown Greenville. A skinny dude, with a billy goat beard and a Metallica shirt wanders the streets asking passerby’s if they have seen his Dong. :D

badmoon692008 and auminer like this.