1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LA motorcyclist running from the news chopper

Discussion in 'General' started by luckyhat12, Oct 25, 2006.

1. luckyhat12

luckyhat12 Silly Blue Rider

This is pretty funny. I am watching the news in LA and there is a bike running from the cops. The funny thing is that they are talking about this guy going sooooo fast on the interstates passing cars but there aren't any cops following him. There isn't even a police helicopter... he is being followed by a news helicopter.

Will wait on the rest of the news... I haven't seen a web link yet.

2. luckyhat12

luckyhat12 Silly Blue Rider

Ok... he ran out of gas and stopped. Looked like a honda to me. The guy pulled off and backed the bike off the edge of the road and parked it. A single officer finally shows up and pulls his gun and tells him to get off the bike. He turns off the key, gets off, takes off his gloves, then the jacket, then the helmet and is just talking to the officer. Nice and calm and casual like.

Then you hear the news cast talking about how well he was suited up with a helmet and gloves and a jacket and then the "Why would he be going that fast?" was said.

He looked to be in a 2 piece suit to me. I thought he had sliders on the knees and it looked like he was out for a spirited ride and happened to be spotted by the news helicopter and then the cops had to respond.

Wouldn't that suck.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No, his splattering himself all over the back of a mini van full of kids would suck. His getting nailed by the cops because he's a retard is poetic justice.