1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L.E. VERUS TRAXXION ?

Discussion in 'General' started by gsxracerbenny, Dec 30, 2001.

1. gsxracerbenny

gsxracerbenny Well-Known Member

Anybody had tracktime with both? My 01 Gsxr 750 is ready for suspension, but which company do I go with ? Ive heard alot of good from both, but have only used l.e. before... no complaints.

2. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

My last racebike had LE forks on it when I bought it. No complaints. After 2 years, I sent them to Max. No comparison!!!! Out of the box, they were light years ahead and after a little bit of fine tuning, were even better! Traxxion Dynamics gets ALL of my suspension work, even my beater streetbike.

3. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Traxxion is the way to go. Most of the top AMA 750 SS teams/riders are on Traxxion.

4. etemplet

etemplet Well-Known Member

I don't care what or whose bike I purchase, the suspension goes to Traxxion Dyamics. Max, that is. Just be sure you send your stuff to the correct Traxxion. I've heard there is another company trying to muscle in on Max's Company name and confuse prospective customers. Be careful!

By the way, Max has always helped me out, saving money where possible and giving me a suspension that I could trust. Though I am only a first year racer, I'm not a novice to suspension set up, and Max has been a big help.

I especially like his bedside manner. He has no problem calling junk...JUNK! Brutal Honesty...I've heard that somewhere before...

Cheers,
    Gene
    CMRA

5. Empty Pockets Racing

Empty Pockets Racing where's my collar bone?

6. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Have you seen the movie 'Vanilla Sky'?

In it, there is a company called LE with a logo that bares a striking resemblance to Linderman's.

7. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

BTW... Traxxion.com

8. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I think LE was the big dogg but now its Traxxion, just like FOX was the shock to have now its PENSKE. Go with Traxxion. Max is a great guy and doesnt care to help you out!
    I just wish he was on a 125 again so we could have some fun!!!

Chuck D

[This message has been edited by gpracer15 (edited 12-31-2001).]

9. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

that would be lindemann and that movie sucked, i almost cut my own wrists watching it.
    linderman is the company that makes bed springs....

10. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

i just saw an ad for LE, it has a blurb in it that says "over 30 ama pro national championships". they sell and service penske as well. max has made himself very accessible, thats good for the racer at the track.

11. Team Serpent

Team Serpent Jason Temme #86 WERA Lifetime Member

I haven't used LE so I can't comment on them. I have worked with Traxxion and highly recommend them. The only product or service that I've purchased that immediately lowered my lap times was from Traxxion Dynamics.

12. gsxracerbenny

gsxracerbenny Well-Known Member

gee, after all that I wonder who I should go with ? lol Thanks everyone, you made the choice easy.
    Benny

13. Opie#7

Opie#7 Well-Known Member

Sitting here on 1-1 and wanted to add my two cents - I thought that there was only one suspension company, Traxxion Dynamics! I credit alot of my improvements in speed as a rider to good suspension done by Traxxion Dynamics. 2001 was my first year really working with them and as far as I am concerned, Traxxion is the ONLY company to go to! Max, Mike, Jacob and Barb always take care of me!

14. J. WILLOW

J. WILLOW Well-Known Member

Only one option here, Traxxion how can you beat track side assistance. Hail Max he's put my R6 on the podium more than once.

15. To All of my Friends at WERA,

This thread has brought a tear to my eye. This is why I get out of bed in the morning! To be "a fly on the wall" and know I was truly appreciated, is pretty sweet. I really appreciate your patronage, and look forward to a great 2002. See you at the races!!!

------------------
    Max McAllister
    President
    Traxxion Dynamics, Inc.

16. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

This being an essentially East Coast based organization, it's a safe bet that most of the folks here would go with the Max's shop.

If you asked the same question on the West Coast, most of them would say Lindemann. I've never heard a bad word about him from the AFM'ers/Bay Area mechanics/etc...

Not saying anything bad about either. Just an observation. Location is king! [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by EMathy (edited 01-02-2002).]

17. Hi-Side

Hi-Side Well-Known Member

Not necessarily location based. I'm in Phoenix and I sent my forks to Max too.

------------------
    Terry
    Hi-Side Racing
    The Racer's Source
    www.hi-sideracing.com

18. kendamn

kendamn Well-Known Member

Service, service, service, the rest is just parts! Gotta go with Max.

Send the check early this month, will ya Max!

19. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Max @ Traxxion - he knows all there is to know aboot suspension.

Max: Since Cycle Speed Bob has retired, I guess I'll have to start bringing the XXX. (if you know what I mean [​IMG])

20. lizard 2

lizard 2 Well-Known Member

Traxxion is the way to go our countless hours of endurance racing has shown us that Max stuff really works !