1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kurt-ass set them up... SPOILER

Discussion in 'General' started by R Hood, Mar 10, 2003.

1. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

Roberts ran wide at the west horseshoe and both Ben Bostrom and Duhamel passed him, with two laps to go.

Did he set them up for a last lap sling shot?

Hummm.......

Nope DUHAMEL WINS with his sling-shot around Ben B and R Kurt-ass>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited: Mar 10, 2003
  2. WERA522

WERA522 Lost

yeah, I think I will give up 1st place for 3rd so I can have a shot at 1st place. Doesn't make any friggin sense, drafting or no drafting.......

3. etemplet

etemplet Well-Known Member

That's how it's done. Everyone of the riders knows not to lead going out of the chicane, unless it's a big lead ( I guess). Hell, even I know it. Wasn't Bostrom leading out of the chicane? Who one? Not Bostrom.

Even Duhamel figured Kurtis would catch the double draft and slide by them both before the finish. He said so.

Duhamel is so cool. He just sat there in 3rd place waiting till the end of the race. Personally, I would have liked to see Kurtis do the double today. Whether you like him or not, he is a hard working talented rider.

Great races, everyone of them. I'm happy. :D

4. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

All I was saying for the last minute and 50 some-odd secs of the race (actually, the whole race)was " anyone but Kurt-a$$, anyone but Kurt-a$$..."

Miguel is too cool.:cool:

5. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Miguel is still the master! :cool: :)

6. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Kletus is such a friggin baby!! It looked like he was going to cry up on the podium. I can't believe he is blaming the Go Show for him not winning the race. IT's NEVER his fault. :Puke:

7. Mary#17

Mary#17 What member?

Miguel Rules!!:D

Mary #17

8. etemplet

etemplet Well-Known Member

If not for that lapped rider in the run for the checker, Kurtis may have indeed used the double draft to get by them both. If you watch, you'll see Bostrom and Duhamel duck past the lapped rider and Kurtis can't follow. Perhaps that broke the draft he needed.

I used to be a Kurtis hater. Now I'm a bit more understanding of the effort the kid puts out and how great a rider he really is. Just a little fine tuning, some patience, he'll get it. I was really pulling for him to do the double. He just couldn't get hooked up, exiting the chicane.

I've heard Hacking comment on some the stuff Gobert does to riders, when they are following him. Gobert knows all the tricks, or most of them anyway.

Oh well, flame on, I like Kurtis. :D

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Gobert didn't do shit. Roberts got caught out in the draft and had to run wide or toss the bike away just like Aaron. Gobert was already at the first apex when Kurtass ran wide. whiney little bitch just refuses to blame himself when he loses. In Kurtass's mind Dunlop should have given him a tire last year that he could spin up all day long off the corners trying to catch nicky without it failing. It was Dunlops fault last year.

10. Rusnak_322

Rusnak_322 FOX Mullet

How can Kletus say Gobert had anything to do with the outcome of the race?? :confused:

Kurtis made it back into the lead before he got his last set of tires so he can’t say that he used his tires up trying to catch the leaders. :rolleyes:

FN Baby -