1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KTM RC390 For Sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by DocChoc26, Nov 20, 2020.

1. DocChoc26

DocChoc26 New Member

FOR SALE!! I am looking to buy the new Aprilia RS660 so I am selling my KTM RC390. This is a 2015 bike with a 2019 motor. Only 821 miles on the motor. This bike was bought brand new in 2015 and has been meticulously maintained by some of the top motorcycle mechanics in American racing. Currently maintained by former Graves factory mechanic and owner of Suspension Matters, JJ Matter, this bike is an absolute track weapon. The motor is a rocket and is fully capable of going head to head with Ninja 400's. If you're looking for a trackday weapon to pass superbikes around the outside of corners on a bike with a 3X smaller motor this is your gal. This bike is perfect for weekend kart track fun and end of the month big track racing. The bike was built to the nines and cared for like a first born child. It also happens to be YouTube famous! You can see the full story of this build and racing history here: Will deliver to anywhere between Fresno, CA and San Diego, CA. Hoping to find a good home for this trusty steed. I will be at Buttonwillow this Monday for Aprilia days so if you are interested in seeing the bike come look for me!

DM me for details!

Price: $5,500 (Title in hand)
    2015 KTM RC390 w/2019 Motor
    -Ohlins rear suspension
    -Andreani front internals
    -All suspension has been set for my weight (195lbs) and riding style (high cornerspeed) by JJ Matters.
    -Yoshimura Exhaust
    -Galfer Front Brake Rotor
    -Tyga Rear Sets
    -Tyga Carbon Fiber Tank Cover
    -Tyga Race Bodywork
    -KTM Stock Slipper Clutch
    -Driven Racing Triple Tree Clamps
    -Rottweiler Modular Fairing System
    -Dynojet Power Commander
    -Dynojet Quick Shifter
    -3/4th Quick turn throttle
    -GP Shift
    -T-Rex Frame Sliders

IMG_2544.jpeg 60956818_10107183711725947_2717082197910618112_o.jpg

jd41 and mino6466 like this.
  2. tirefriar

tirefriar Well-Known Member

thats a deal and a half. the asking here is probably just for mods alone not including bike or the labor to modify. i already have a 2015 set up or would have been all over this one. glws.

3. DocChoc26

DocChoc26 New Member

Thank you!

4. Tim Downing

Tim Downing Racer811

Would you consider traveling to YUMA?

5. knarlydog

knarlydog Well-Known Member

Hi - Any mods to the motor or is it bone stock? Tx

6. DocChoc26

DocChoc26 New Member