1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KTM RC390 Cup Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by motion, Mar 6, 2019.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Very nice, very low hour Cup bike. Not a converted streetbike. Has all the goodies on original $9,995 bike.

Overall excellent condition. Not a tired old Cup bike.

4 track days from previous owner, plus I have done 2 race weekends (4 practice sessions + 1 race each weekend)

Oil changed every weekend. Valves checked and adjusted before my 2 race weekends.

Bulletproofed with SPAL high output fan and high bar radiator cap, Power Commander V with Commonwealth flash tune to keep cool. Daytona water temp gauge.

Brand new lithium ion battery.

Includes misc goodies.. oil filters, sprockets, etc.

Fully WERA, AFM and AHRMA legal, safety wired, ready to race tomorrow.

Very slight left side lowside scrapes from previous owner. Engine cover and footpeg.

$4,700. Located in Orange County, California.

Includes KTM front and rear stands, KTM binders, spare key and Oregon street title. Yes, you can put Oregon plates on the bike if you wish :)

This bike is extremely reliable and runs cool, even at the Willow Springs big track.

I'm only selling because I have too many bikes and am purchasing Royal Enfield Himalayans for my new rental business. I love this bike. Its a hoot to ride and you'll have a lot of company at the track. The AHRMA round in April will have 12-20 bikes running in SOS2. Buy this bike and race tomorrow!

IMG_5529.jpg KTM RC390 at Willow Springs.jpg IMG_5523.jpg IMG_5531.jpg IMG_5533.jpg

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    xtianvtwin likes this.
  2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Spares:

spares.jpg

3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Only 600 miles... nearly new!

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I know someone that may be interested. Pm your contact info and I will forward it with the thread to him

5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

PM sent

6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Rescued from page 2!

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

No interest? Is it the price or nobody wants to ride Orange???

8. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Pending sale...

9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

SOLD