1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Komodo Leathers

Discussion in 'General' started by whitey21, Mar 31, 2009.

1. whitey21

whitey21 umm...yeah.

I think its great to have Lee and Komodo leathers at the track. Getting input from racers. Letting people try on suits and gloves. I think its good to have them around supporting us racers at the track. I would just like to say thanks for the support.

2. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

:up::up: good post David. Lee and the gang are 2nd to none. It was def. great seeing them at Tally this past week. He was telling me he plans on being at quite a few of the races this year.

You guys should get over and check out the suits/gloves/boots, and meet the man thats supporting the sport. :up:

3. Donkey1

Donkey1 Well-Known Member

Lees good people, just genuinely sincere. Love talking to him whenever hes at the track. Komodo makes some nice stuff to, worth the money.

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Lee's a good dood for sure. He always makes time to come visit.....my dog. He talks to me too, but I think he's just being polite

5. ben833

ben833 Member

dog

hey stick you do have good dog and i'm glad lee is being nice to you.lmfao just joking i don't know why i'm still laughing.can you tell me how to find out if lee will be in nashville.i can't stop laughing sorry

6. whitey21

whitey21 umm...yeah.

he will be at nashville.

7. ben833

ben833 Member

suits

does he bring suits with him to try on.thanks

8. whitey21

whitey21 umm...yeah.

yes he does. he also has good deal going for ... well the bigger guys. he has some larger suits he is trying to get rid of. he didn't have the right size suit for me at vir so he brought one for me a tally.

9. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

Best suit I have ever owned and the gloves rock too!

10. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Yup, Lee is a super cool guy. I've met him twice this year. Roebling and Tally.
    Lee is very approachable.
    I do wear KOMODO, btw! :up:

11. whitey21

whitey21 umm...yeah.

and dont forget this guy isn't driving from just up the road to come to the tracks. he is coming from Dallas... Texas.

12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

That is impressive. He'll be coming up to one of our CRA events this year at B.I.R.
    I was really impressed when he told me that they were focusing more on support of club racers this year. I've never been happier to work with anyone before...these guys are top notch!:up:

13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Really! I'm looking for a new suit. Does Lee own Komodo?

14. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Tell Lee and Wayne that Doc says "Hi"!

15. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I don't know about ownership, but I know he is one of the hardest working VP's I've met.

16. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

I know!!! I wish my damn tax return would get here already. Lee left me a set of 50s to try on after racing on Saturday. Very comfortable! I'm on the prowl for a new set of leathers as soon as I get a coupla' $$$, and Komodos are probably going to be it.

17. whitey21

whitey21 umm...yeah.

yeah i am with stick i don't think he owns but he is up on the food chain. and still isn't afraid to do some work.

18. raceon2

raceon2 Timmay!!!!!!

My new leathers!!

Thanks for this post Whitey. Lee has been great to us!!! He has really gone the extra mile getting us suits and helping us with fitting and I even had a small problem with my new suit and he immediately fixed it and assured me that if I ever had anything else go wrong he would take care it.

On top of the GREAT service Lee has been giving and the fact that he has been driving from Dallas to all of the WERA Nationals and Southeast rounds, the suit ROCKS!!!! It is so comfortable and you should really check out their gloves too.

Thanks Lee for supporting WERA and it's riders so well.

Tim Hunt
    www.ApexRoadRacing.com

19. hintonrsvr

hintonrsvr Well-Known Member

Lee and Wayne a both great to work with and if you are the right size for one of those closeouts they are a super deal. Komodo also has good deals on some other stuff such as their undersuits and boots. Very much worth a look in my opinion.

20. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

The gloves are as good as the suit :up:
    Lee was even up for a somewhat redneck together this weekend.
    Komodo has the best people running a company, EVER :D
    Lee and Wayne are great people who make and support some incredible suits, gloves and boots :beer:

Whitey,
    Keep this one off the ground for a few rounds :)