1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kershaw Results

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Outsider V6 V7, Jul 28, 2003.

1. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Who won V6 and V7. I'm assuming it was a burroughs sweep.

2. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Not sure on v6 or 7, I had to leave early on sat. Have to send out props to Steve Fahey for his convincing win in v5 though. I had a blast dicing w/ him the first two laps, but just couldn't hang. Ended up getting out dragged to the finish line by Harold Page and finished 3rd. Other winners were:
    F-500- John Stauber
    V4(and 3 I think)- Mark Mitchell
    F-2stroke- ME!

Sorry I had to bolt and couldn't stick around for the rest of the races or the awards. Had a blast playing at the House of Blues though. It was a sold out crowd and they loved us! KC was pretty cool too. Hung out w/ us after the show, signing albums, and BSing about the "glory days" of disco. He was amazed to hear that we all had "day jobs" and weren't a working band. HOB said that they want us back!!
    Just remember, you all knew me when I was just a racer!:D :cool:

3. melch

melch V7 Pusher

Filling in for you

Yeah your right Eboz,carrying the weight of the the world is tough but I handled it seeing as I was the only one there to represent.Ah pretty good,and you?Actually I think Burrows got 2nd but Im not sure of that or the spelling of his name.Interesting race,first time I had ever ridden on rains didnt know you could actually drag a knee on those things but remembering all that you taught me I proceeded to win that wet race for you and T-Bone of course.Lucky I had my unobtanium pistons in.I even passed 2 of the A supertock guys on my 11 year old POS 600.Anyway hope to see you at roebling bling bling we will eat spam and drink beer and see who can talk more shit.Always good competition with you in that dept.May need you to fill in with my wife this weekend I know it doesnt pay much but Im tired from Kershaw and my blood is thin and I need to recoop.I know I can count on you.See ya there. DAM SKIPPY!!!

4. Outsider V6 V7

Bryan, like I said it ain't easy being a legend. Glad to hear you put a spanking on the boys. I'm ready for Roebling and will be bringing my usual bag of tricks. Take the rest of the week off and try and get some blood back in your alcohol system,
    Eboz

5. Outsider V6 V7

I stand corrected on the Burroughs sweep comment. Dale called this morning and informed me that he is truly the rain king. Not in riding but actually making it rain. Congratulations Pete Kissinger on winning V7. It's time to start plotting strategies to unseat the king of V6, Chip William Mayfield. Here's my suggestion, the weekend of August 23, Dale you need to go to VIR. Pete you need to go to Grattan. I will go to Talladega and keep Chip out all night then maybe his bike will hiccup. Sounds like a plan to me. It won't be a fun National if Chip is the only one that can win.
    Eboz

6. ValuCycle

ValuCycle Well-Known Member

Bryan,
    Nice win at CMP. Sorry I wasn't there to let you pass me! What happened to Roger? 9th place. Did he have a problem or was it the rain? See you at Ro-bling.
    Tim

7. Outsider V6 V7

Bryan, check your PM,
    Eboz

8. what happend to roger? lol

to all who dosent know roger that well he is very careful in the rain.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2003