1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kanye

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Rob P, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Damn. Just Damn. Look what the Kardasians did to Jenner, and Kanye is already fucked in the head. How long before Kanye lops of his penis and buys boobs?

2. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Be better if he just shot himself in the voice box so no one would have to hear his bullshit anymore.

3. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Something tells me that he spends a lot of time in front of the mirror. I find it difficult that even he would find an audience that would be in agreement with him the majority of time. Hence, I can only explain the need for a mirror.

4. ton

ton Arf!

i sure am interested to see where the dungeon takes this...

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Was yesterday KayneDay or something? I noticed an excessive amount of social media activity....

[​IMG]

6. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Dude is crazy. Can you imagine the stress he must be under knowing that Kim Kardashian is part of his life every day, and he has no one to blame but himself.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

they are both relatively the same. publicity loving folks that would do anything to promote their "brand" aka themselves. They make a shitload of money doing it, he actually had a talent..her not so much. Bad press is good press.

I tend to ignore anything related to reality TV..and actually I don't know what even happened, except from a meme I saw in the oddball thread, and something about someone named Beck. Who these folks are :confused:

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

A Kanye thread? Kill yourself. Now. Remove yourself from the gene pool.

9. joec

joec brace yourself

you're one up on me. I didn't know that was kanye, and I was curious who the woman standing behind him was.

10. I like his productions skills, but man, if anyone is in need of some therapy, it's him. Dude is messed up. I've heard him claim to be the best fashion designer ever. That would be like a guy who just won his first C Novice race claiming to be the best racer ever. I've also heard him claim that one of his verses on New Slaves is the best rap verse ever. Fashion and music are so subjective, there can be no best ever. It's all just opinion. I doubt anyone shares his opinions on either of those subjects though. Well, maybe Kim, but that's it.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

12. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I like Shirley Manson's response (lead singer for Garbage)

"You make yourself look small and petty and spoilt.
    In attempting to reduce the importance of one great talent over another, you make a mockery of all musicians and music from every genre, including your own.
    Grow up and stop throwing your toys around.
    You are making yourself look like a complete twat."

13. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I love a good UK style insult.

14. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

But he wont get it.

He sure lives up to his South Park image of being a moron.

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Bitch how you not a hobbit again?

16. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

No

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Thank you.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And thank you, too.