1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kahuna radio

Discussion in 'General' started by drebv4, May 12, 2002.

1. drebv4

drebv4 Well-Known Member

If you're in Atlanta:

Tune in to 790 the zone (AM radio 790) Monday night from 7-9 pm. Expected guests: 3 Haydens, Yates, Merlyn Plumlee. We might talk some bike racing and we'll be giving away tickets to Big Kahuna. Call-in # is (404) 233-7979. Don't be shy... if Livengood, Opie and Conicelli can call, you can too. Let 'er rip.

The station is broadcasting live from Road Atlanta. They'll be set up at Metro Cycles booth. Stop by and say hello. Mike Bell, Scott Johnson and I (schedule permitting) will be broadcasting from there.

Dreb

2. Eddie845

Eddie845 E-LO FRM THE BLOCK

Cool, free tickets is the only way I can afford to go:D :D [​IMG]

3. Scarbs

Scarbs Well-Known Member

I tried the AM 790 link to see if I could listen tonight over the net and this link doesn't work. I have both windows media and Real player and it doesn't see them, it says I'm at 28kbps, and doesn't allow for access at all. Anyone have any ideas?

Here is the address
    http://www.790thezone.com/Multimedia/NewAudio.asp

Thanks.

4. Scarbs

Scarbs Well-Known Member

I listened to the broadcast on the net. Good deal! Good job!Kudos to the station.
    :)

5. Eddie845

Eddie845 E-LO FRM THE BLOCK

Good job drebv4, too bad that other guy kept interrupting you to talk about F1 or nascar.:D

6. drebv4

drebv4 Well-Known Member

Mike Bell. Scott Johnson is the other host - he shined in the first half-hour with the F! controversy. That's his (Bell's) job - plus he is still a little nervous about whether motorcycle fans are out there in sufficient numbers to warrent the air time. We don't want any 'tune-outs' if we can help it.

Keep those calls coming... we go with the flow generated by listeners. The sponsors soon follow (or lead, as the case may be).

Thanks to Opie, Cesar and LLoyd. Thanks to Metro Cycles.

Dreb