1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K7 GSXR 1000 Naperville, IL $6200 OBO

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by trojanliu, Mar 29, 2019.

1. trojanliu

trojanliu Active Member

I bought this bike from a friend with the intention of converting it to a track bike, but I came across a turnkey K7 that I couldn't pass up... therefore this K7 is up for sale ($6200 OBO). Odometer is currently reading 12081 but may go up as I enjoy riding this bike.

The Good:
    PowerCommander III USB
    Stainless front lines
    More padded seat
    HID conversion
    Comes with rear cowl but rear passenger seat is included
    Yoshimura exhaust (I believe it's a full exhaust with headers, not a slip-on)
    Fresh coolant, oil+filter, brake fluid, and battery done at the beginning of the season
    LSL frame sliders
    Stompgrips Tank Pads
    Smoked windscreen
    Original tool kit and two keys
    Fender eliminator

The Bad:
    This bike had been lowsided (low speed) once. The previous owner failed to check proper tire pressure during a "warm enough" day in the winter; he dropped the bike making a left turn with his wife on the back. Thus the left rear fairing has cosmetic damage and the stator cover/shift lever had been replaced.

Right side fairing has a crack.

Also the rim tape could use some attention.

Bike is located in Naperville, IL. Clean title in hand.

[email protected]

IMG_1508.JPG IMG_1509.JPG IMG_1510.JPG IMG_1512.JPG IMG_1514.JPG IMG_1515.JPG IMG_1516.JPG IMG_1517.JPG IMG_1506.JPG

2. trojanliu

trojanliu Active Member

Open to reasonable offers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

GLWS!

4. trojanliu

trojanliu Active Member

Thanks! Hoping to find a good home for this bike.

5. trojanliu

trojanliu Active Member

Serious offers welcome! Lots of lowball offers on CL so I’d rather see it sold to someone here who will make good use of it.