1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just about done with her...

Discussion in 'General' started by Tornacl, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Tornacl

Tornacl 1teampolevault

She has been in my kitchen for about 3 weeks, I bought her from RT cycles because the original 50 something year old owners wife didnt want him to have it to begin with so he traded it for a highway scooter:eek: . It is a 2005 suzuki gsxr 1000 with 610miles in two years with a full yosh ss/carbon system and pc3usb plus windscreen.I did not want to keep the stock colors and wanted to personalize her for keeps(hopefully forever):up: I had plenty of time to mess with her being at home on short term disability pay:rolleyes: , no more words except Viper red and white....:beer:

Attached Files:

2. Heavy-Dee

Heavy-Dee Well-Known Member

Looks really good, but needs some accents.

3. Tornacl

Tornacl 1teampolevault

Yeah, still gotta do some custom logos,stomp grip,case covers,etc.,etc... and thanks for the compliment and this red looks better in person too..:rock:

4. Tornacl

Tornacl 1teampolevault

Opinions on painting the wheels white or leave them black? I always keep my bike clean so that wont bother me...:up:

5. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Red wheel would be trick.

6. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Then it would be too much red how about white wheels.

7. Tornacl

Tornacl 1teampolevault

If they get painted at all it will probably be white... and I still have to repair,prep and paint some used sharkskinz race bodywork for some track duty...:up:

8. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Chrome wheels rule. ;)

9. Heavy-Dee

leave them black. I hate white wheels

10. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

White wheels are awesome:up:
    Plus, every f@cking bike has black wheels now.

Attached Files:

11. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

dude there's an alien on the front of your bike. you might want to look into that. :up:

looks good. leave the wheels black. maybe hit the body with some black accents and it will look real good with the wheels.

on second thought, with the frame being black, maybe white wheels would look good and would highlight the white bodywork. there is probably enough black as it is right now with the frame alone so if you still hit the body with some black accents it would all blend well.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2007
  12. Heavy-Dee

That does look pretty good.

13. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

White lips and leave the centers black. :cool:

14. Tornacl

Tornacl 1teampolevault

Trudat, just want this one to stand out from the pack a little and I used to have an 04 with white Marvic wheels and it looked pretty friggin sweet... :up:
    No thanks on the chrome:moon: Racergirl... no bling 4 me.. you are j/k right?

15. C-Par

C-Par Well-Known Member

Add accents

Leave the wheels black, with either white or red lips would look great.

16. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

:Poke:
    :Puke: White wheels would look ghhhhettttooo :Poke:

17. Tornacl

Tornacl 1teampolevault

The words white and ghetto normally dont coexist :Poke:

18. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

It's not a bad looking bike...I'd prefer red w/ black over red w/ white though...and those wheels do need some accents.

19. SPATT

SPATT In a gravel pit near you

As soon as I looked at it I thought "I would replace the "S" on the tank with a lightening bolt!" like the Flash comic book character.

looks good. Get lightening bolts.

20. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

half white/half black ??? (like those Alpine motard wheels)