1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JRP's old ride for sale.

Discussion in 'General' started by jimmyboost, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Pffft. I'm gonna sell my Kim Kardashian edition GTS1000, nicknamed "fat ass." It's the eleventeen time Hockenheim Plutonian championship winner.

and it comes with the title off my 1987 yugo GV AND a picture of my junk.

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

All that would look great on an Ebay ad.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It'd have won the TT of the Sun but I forget my tire warmers.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Who needs tire warmers when you're racing on the Sun? That's just crazy talk.

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

50 miles?

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Stickboy said I needed them and he was supposed to bring them but he forgot his SPF 1 Bazillion and no showed costing me the Entire Freakin' Universe Championship.

7. D-Swens

D-Swens sniffin paint fumes

This is possibly one of the greatest ebay adds I've ever seen! :D

Anybody call the number yet?

8. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

He put his number in the ad. Call him up.

9. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Maybe he should put a picture of the AMA World Championship Trophy next to the bike, with a snipe riding a unicorn just to make sure its real.

10. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Well, you know that JRP has that in a special place. It was his first huge win! For $75k you don't get those priceless trophies, only a bike with no title...:beer:

11. Millwoodva

Millwoodva Well-Known Member

:up:

12. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Someone please call that number

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

+1 Record it and post it here.

Shoot, how about Jim Race calls it and puts it on his show!

14. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Winner

15. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Hey, here's the number off the add, and remember, it's a real still!

If any question contact me at 915-6375790

Someone call (I'm at work otherwise I'd be the sacrificial lamb here) and report back the seller's response. This thread is so full of win! You guys are the best. It's like Heaven, on a stick!

16. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Of all the things to pick on in that ad, this is what concerned you?

Why would the VIN be incriminating?

17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I asked a question…."I didn't know JRP won an AMA race? Has it been down? What weight is the suspension setup for?

His response…..Dear willis486,

It 2006 Graves Yamaha r1 -LE Collectors Edition Superbike, Featuring the socialite alongside other celebs as custom body art setting this apart from the rest.
    This super bike has Quite the backstory. In 2006 lengendary rider and former World Superbike Champion Bostrom, rode it to many victories. After which, Johnny Rock Page rode this Super bike and picked up a Red bull Sponsor-ship as he broke the into the ranks as a star himself in 2007-2008, making the grid at 38-year old for the first time. Still active in the racing circuit today, JRP is the oldest full time and AMA- PRO Superbike racer known today.
    This super bike has been raced alongside the fiercest competitors in the AMA- PRO Superbike series, is in mint condition , and has unparalleled originality.

-

18. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Then this…..Dear willis486,

Suspension is set. Up for a 190 lb rider.

- kmccar8

19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I didn't ask anything about the tank….

Dear willis486,

Hello, yes ; there is a crown on the gas tank , in 2006 was his year in winning and first championship win! The bike scratches repaired body work on the bottom right side , and upper fairing has scratches on both upper sides.
    Other that I personally met up with him to discuss the condition , every piece on bike original from race day, he told me he wanted to keep it original as possible , too show the history of success in AMA racing.

- kmccar8

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Cooler that it's Bostrom's bike, well until it got cootied up.

When did WKRP have Red Bull sponsorship? Didn't he cook up his own energy drink so he'd have an energy drink sponsor?