1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Josh Herrin at Daytona (new title, same thread)

Discussion in 'General' started by evil smile, Mar 14, 2011.

1. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Curse words...
    or should I say Cuss Words... Makes me think of the great lyicist Too $hort ! lol...old school.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You sure you want to leave that link there?

3. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

nada :D

4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

cliff notes, anyone???
    is this about cussin' in public from a celebrity or an incident for which that celebrity is being blamed?

from my point of view, if it's in the dictionary it's fair game for useage anywhere and from the point of view of my tv, josh didn't cause anything.

"you people", that's right - i said it, prolly think yates ran into fania, too, huh?

i love how blissfully myopic some of you are...makes me feel better about my failing vision. :up:

5. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, $7500 does buy a couple of sections of soft barrier.

7. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

8. 418

418 Expert #59

What is the reasoning for team being fined?

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Airfence. :D

10. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

maybe for not keeping him away from a puter afterwards...

11. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

If I had to guess, maybe accountability to keep "your" rider from being an idiot. Sets a precedence for teams to not support riders who do stupid stuff.

12. Hypnotiq

Hypnotiq Well-Known Member

I commend the AMA on doing the right thing here and not treating a factory rider different that a satellite team/privateer.

Im also happy to see the fine go towards airfence! *clap*

13. Macon663

Macon663 Well-Known Member

14. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

does that mean everyone in the thread arguing about who was at fault can now stop?

15. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Also, purse money is paid to the team. (What they do with it afterwards is their business, i.e., pass it on to the rider or something else.) In the 2011 Daytona 200, 5th place paid $6000.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Can? yes. Will? :crackup:

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Doesn't the AMA/DMG now look at riders as part of the team instead of individuals? I know they do this in regard to numbers, which is a big departure from the old AMA days.

18. 418

418 Expert #59

Agree with the penalty though the suspension is a bit much, me thinks.

19. Hypnotiq

You probably dont know the answer but I'll ask anyways... :D

In cases where they suspend the rider for a round (like Sellers last year), is the rider still required to attend the round and participate in things like autograph sessions/representing their team? Or does the suspension mean they are not to be at the event at all?

20. Hypnotiq

Why? Sellers was suspended for his riding last year? His behavior was at worst on par with Herrin and at best not as bad as Herrin.