1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Johnny Depp trial

Discussion in 'General' started by G 97, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

cha0s#242 likes this.
  2. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

some of us knew Amber heard was batshit crazy when she was in Pineapple Express. Elon, JD, and anyone else who has slept with her disregarded the golden rule

3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

What’s that? Hit it then quit it?

Worked out well for that poor bunny, didn’t it Glenn? :Poke:

4. Suzuka_joe

Attached Files:

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You start small, perhaps by lighting $150 million on fire and going up from there.

G 97 likes this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Wait for it. :crackup:

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Small incremental steps.:D Still, $650Million shows some real commitment. :crackup:

8. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

see you tube thread

9. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I'm betting quite a substantial portion of that went into Vanessa Paradis' (his first wife) pockets...

Now the main issue is, even if Depp wins, how is a B-lister like Heard going to pay a hefty sum like that ?

G 97 likes this.
  10. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

OnlyFans?

11. Suzuka_joe

those nudes are already online for free

12. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Jus sayin...I don't believe that Beotch...not 1 bit.

The guy was railroaded...hook line n sinker...

Fuckin more American whitewash....

ToofPic likes this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He survived the pandemic.

keith eats covid.jpg

14. 2fingers

2fingers Well-Known Member

With a courtroom full of lawyers and actors, you shouldn't be believing a word said in there by any side.

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit

16. tempestm

tempestm Well-Known Member

17. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

there’s a podcast I think joe rogan about how Johnny drop ended up the way he is now because of the pirates movies and the contracts with unbelievable money and how he was just a slave to it and filled that hole with purchases on purchases

18. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

OH DEAR GOD, if that woman isn't one self-centered narcissistic bitch.
    I think this is so popular because so many people can identify it doesn't matter with you wealthy or not you can still end up with a nightmare relationship and I think people identify with that.
    She was so mad at him because he did not go to her birthday party she got stoned and went to Coachella...
    WHAT SHE "DIDN'T SAY "I THAT HIS MOTHER WAS .. FUCKING DYING.
    Every single time I watch a clip or a highlight I am watching a woman just trying to manipulate.... I hope people understand this and it raises some eyebrows because I have watched this happen and been through a little bit of it myself.
    I do not condone a man ever hitting a woman unless it's a life threatening situation....
    But regardless of this verdict I can't see it possibly going her way not in a million years...
    But in this crazy if we don't like you we will destroy you world.... We now live in anything is possible.
    But that bitch is exactly that a lying, opportunistic, self-centered narcissistic bitch

19. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

So is she a motorcycle rider or non-rider? There's another thread here that needs to know.

20. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Was that the one with Cara Delevinge?
    Hold on there, Tiffany is very nice to me.