1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jennings Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by 2OLD2BFAST, Mar 14, 2005.

1. 2OLD2BFAST

2OLD2BFAST Well-Known Member

Quick question for Mongo, or anyone that wants to offer input on a stupid question (or 2)...

Looking at the Jennings schedule published here on the WERA site, it would appear that a Novice Rider with an open class bike can only practice on Sunday in Group 4. Any chance that was just an oversight (like they forgot the words "and up") and that the Group 4 practices Friday and Saturday would also apply?

Second, did I also overlook the obvious, or is the "Senior Superbike" class not run at Nationals such as this, and only at Regionals like this week's Roebling event?

Just wondering...

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes it's an oversight, I haven't modified all of the practice groups for the new 1k's yet. But they go in big bike anyway. CRSSB doesn't run at the Nationals.

3. 2OLD2BFAST

2OLD2BFAST Well-Known Member

Figured as much, but didn't want to make any assumptions!

Thanks.

4. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Since Mini's are running at the Jennings National, will they have a round of practice on Friday :confused:

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not planning on it currently. If enough show to give them their own group yes - but if not I can't take the track time away from the other much much larger groups.

6. HONEY

HONEY It puts the tires on the rims...

I'll be there!!! Can we do it now? Huh? Please?

What about now? :D