1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jennings backwards with Tuna (January)

Discussion in 'General' started by kanatuna, Feb 8, 2012.

1. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

A guy on a TZ250 was chasing me around Jennings last month...and no it wasnt Gerry Kerr. :) He had a camera. Thought I'd share. It was my 2nd day on the SV, first time running Jennings backwards and the 2nd session....be nice. lol :rock:

Tuna
    http://youtu.be/0M-DtOM9zF4

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

:jelly: I cant seem to make it out there for a reverse day. :(

3. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Looking good Brian! :up:

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Did you bad touch him after the video?

5. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

you guys p0wned Dani Pedrosa! :D

that looks fun backwards :up:

6. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

Looks like you guys were having a blast! I really need to make a backwards day some time...

:rock:

7. Bandit730

Bandit730 Racing neophyte

Look like fun. I need to get down there sometime. Glad my old bike is treating you well.
    I'm still surprised you used that old ass Dunlop rear..wait..no I'm not. :crackup:

8. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Very cool!! Your lines are pretty good! :up: I had to watch the vid from work on my I-phone, but looks like you could try carrying a little more speed into the exit of T1 (if you were going Counter Clockwise), and carry your line out to mid to 3/4 track.... kinda square off the exit onto the front straight (in some ways like RRR T1 to T2). Can only imagine the entry speed DiSalvo was carrying into here while running 18's a couple weeks ago! :wow:

Great vid though..... I'm pumped up after watching it! :rock:

I love it Clockwise (backwards), but haven't done it in about a year. Looking to go to the next Clockwise day on Feb. 25 if I have a good rear tire left.

9. SpeedyTide

BTW.... what group was that? Looked like Novice the way you two were blowing past'em. :)

10. JT252

JT252 Well-Known Member

sweet vid! looks like fun

11. Prof._HH

Prof._HH Well-Known Member

I'm disappointed with the vid. The title got me all psyched up to see you riding backwards but it's just you riding like you always do. In the future, Tuna, be more careful with your thread titles please.

12. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

He was trying to poke you in the back and you werent even coming out of the bathroom this time! :crackup:

13. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

Nice video . I love that track backwards.

14. John LegionST

John LegionST Well-Known Member

you'd be surprised. JGP can go either way, super fast day, or ssllloooowwww day.

Went last month w/ a buddy who doesn't race (usually rides the Int. class) and convinced him to ride the "expert" class with me so I could help him out. Well, he was the fastest person on the track besides myself. For reference, got him down to about a :25.

Tuna, looking good bro!!! glad I dont have to deal with you this year haha!

15. SALZ

SALZ Member

Looks like fun !

16. SpeedyTide

Oh... I'm all too familiar with it! :). Been riding there for 6 years.

17. kanatuna

Yea Jennings is weird. Its hit or miss on talent/speed on a given weekend.

18. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Damn it Tuna! I haven't ridden since July and I have to deal with you and your factory team winter testing. I'm gonna pull a Tonya Harding on you at Roebling and have your knee caps smashed with a baseball bat! Beware....

nice riding as usual!

19. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Why?! Why?!

20. kanatuna

LMAO Dude...your bigger than me. Just kick my ass with your bare hands.....hmm....bear hands....it'd be cuter that way. :)

And Factory Team Tuna is still way under budget. lol Hence why Tim is surprised I was at Jennings on shagged/old ass Dunlops. lol