1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jared's V7MW title

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by theQman23, Oct 17, 2007.

1. theQman23

theQman23 Racer's Choice for TIRES

Hi guys, congratulations to Jared for his first national championship, in his first full year of racing. And I thought only dirt bike riders could do this well this fast, but this former YSR punk showed us all didn't he........ anyway, I listed his bike in the bikes for sale section as he's moving up to Expert C superstock next year. Congrats Jared!

2. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Sure, take the money and run......goodluck!

3. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

yeah, jared did good. he (and his bike!) got faster as the season went on.

just like i said at the banquet, he has a good future ahead.

q, how come you never gave any of us details about randy's old bike???

4. theQman23

Dear Kevin, I think I have it sold. There's a local here in Maryland who wants to do some track days before racing and a local dealership turned him onto me. He wants it, and he's local. If not, I'll take full pictures and get real in-depth data, (cause like I said, wasn't my bike, don't know much about it other than it was Randy'a Chafong deal....) and I'll get back to you guys if my sale blows through. Thanks so much -Q

5. theQman23

Dear Gypsy, you said take the money and run? What money? The grids at a couple of races weren't enough to get the tire companies to pay, poor Jared would pull in and say, "Geez Q, that's another so and so in tire bucks," then I 'd have to point out there was only 3 riders........... We need more people to realize the cost effectiveness of the class, and the closeness of the racing, and get more of these new novices on older 600's...... more track time, less technology........... GO V7!!!!!!!!!!

6. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

"Money" as in the Macdaddy trophy for the championship. Usually the SE is good for tire money too, but the light turn out this season killed that. Hopefully we will do better next season.

Great idea for a class...........why more people don't jump on the bandwagon I don't know.

:beer: