1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jake Zemke?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bugslayer, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Who is he riding for?
    I see by the lap times posted by the track day guys that he is there this weekend. Running .32s

2. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Where is there?

3. Bugslayer

Auto Club. WERA opener.

4. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

For what it is worth, the track day orgs usually run a pretty tight chicane on the back straight slowing the bikes down. I think 600s ran in the 27s last year with WERA.

5. Bugslayer

It is cold there also. Last year was cold and crazy windy. A gust took me up to within a foot or so of the front straight wall :eek:

6. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Jake doesn't have a paying ride. Jake is among a gazillion guys looking for a paying ride - all very talented guys. I think a lot of Jake, he's cool, his feedback on the 2011 DSB bike I worked on was, "the bike is great, I need to ride it better." He led the D200, and then...well, you know.

I hope he finds some cash.

7. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Where are you finding these times??

8. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

9. Bugslayer

They are running the TD tomorrow also.

10. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

It was just trying to be helpful and set you up for turn 1. :p

11. Bugslayer

I actually was running that close until the wind picked up, then I moved down a couple feet. Almost not enough! Scared the sh#t out of me!

12. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

13. tigert

tigert Well-Known Member

They mainly went 30's, with one or two laps in the 29's (Pascarella/Solis) because it was a bit windy and cold last year too.

14. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

Ah, gotcha. Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot about the wind last year at the first race.