1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jackie Evancho

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by motoracer1100, Dec 26, 2011.

1. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

spinning through the channels on the tube tonight , I stumbled upon a concert by this 11 1/2 year old classical music prodigy. her voice is absolutly mesmerizing. You all need to go to her Web site and give a listen. she is amazing , and i think alot of us could use the culture. :up::up:

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hi.

Welcome to the Dungeon, where the only culture is the petri dish that is Putter's :moon:

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

thats the lil girl from americas got talent. she got annoying fast

4. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I hate precocious little tykes, unless it's sports.

5. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Shoot, I friggin' love her. When I saw her on AGT I was floored. When she sang with Sarah Brightman and sounded BETTER, I was even more floored. I simply can't believe a voice like that could come from a 10yo. She's literally one in a few hundred million.

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Why is this in the Dungeon?

7. NevadaGSXR750

NevadaGSXR750 Well-Known Member

Saw her on a PBS special just after Thanksgiving. She's quite extraordinary. It'll be interesting to see if she is even more talented 5 to 10 years from now, or even continues in the arts.

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

She's running for President??

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Wow! I can't believe this girls talent. I watched a group of youtube videos of her and began to realize that she has had a hell of a lot of training. A couple of the pieces were in foreign languages on top of that. If her handlers don't over use her voice and ruin it she will be a top name in classical music circles. She's great. :beer:

10. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Because i was not paying attention when i posted it :(

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Ahhh, happens to all of us......thanks for sharing, she is amazing!