1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's not a purse, it's european!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Apr 5, 2018.

1. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Why does the Keane symbol look lit a dick and balls? I will take my Tactical Tailor laptop backpack in coyote tan for $120. Doesn't scream professional but does let people know you can probably handle your shit vs carrying a murse....

2. busa99

busa99 Well-Known Member

How I felt about the guys sitting to pee thread

Phl218 likes this.
  3. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

ok, how to do they justify the prices for a briefcase when I can buy a set of leathers that will protect me at 140mph for almost the same price as some of the murses...

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Once the grandson gets into using a wallet I'll get him one.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Leather is the cheap part of all of them. Design and manufacturing is the expense. In this case it's also a luxury item and priced accordingly. They charge that much because they can....

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Wait, what? you would trust your skin to a $479 set of leathers? They custom made from a company advertising and selling through facegores?

7. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Wow, and I thought you guys were over the top with your watch purchases.

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Yet one more way not having children saved me money while not enduring public ridicule for owning and carrying a murse.

beac83 likes this.
  9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You already have enough public ridicule by being an IT melvin, Dorkchop. :D

Boman Forklift and Knotcher like this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The ones we're talking about get no ridicule. Well, unless you set the briefcase up as a backpack, then pointing and laughing will happen for sure.

11. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

OMG.
    I am glad I don't travel like I used to. I would have to have one of those is I was flying every week.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I keep thinking about at the track where I'm always fighting with the flap on the backpack or briefcase.

Anyone wanna sponsor me? Maybe this is my time to jump into the gofundme craze! :crackup:

13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

What can be more stupid than 3 buckles to undo in order to get into your briefcase? Two snaps and my American tourister case is open. I'll be done and back closed before you even get to the feminine products you carry in your murse.

Snap, snap bang bang and it's all over....I carry my Ruger KGP100 with about 100 rounds of 357 in mine.......don't need no silly buckles to screw around with....

14. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I thought my Timbuk messenger bag was nice,but these leather ones are very nice. Too rich for my blood, but I do appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into fine leather work.

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Touche' :D

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've got a Samsonite that Air Tech did in carbon fiber for day when I want to have quick access :D

17. zbunny

zbunny Well-Known Member

I have wanted one of their camera bags, for years, to use as a range bag, but, just cannot justify buying it to beat up.

I have found a few vintage substitutes, but, wouldn't trust them to hold much weight.

Everytime someone posts a saddleback item I am closer to the eventual purchase.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Whole point is to buy it to beat up.... :D

19. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

I'm so not really gay. I look at those and go meh.

R Acree likes this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah man, they look better when "worn in."