1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's nice to know

Discussion in 'General' started by tattoo guy, May 29, 2002.

1. tattoo guy

tattoo guy Pimpus Maximus

That I'm not the only one on the BBS at 2:30am:) With the new format at least I can see there are other lurkers about.

2. tattoo guy

But I guess no one want's to chime in?:confused:

3. ACSrace

ACSrace Member

Im up, sorry I was reading a LONG thread:D

4. tattoo guy

OK just so I'm not the only one. :D

5. RAPTOR10

RAPTOR10 A Predator Near you......

Well, just got on. It's 3:30 CST. Work nights. Does that count as a lurker. haha

Gotta get my fix...........................

6. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Well yeah, you're a little nuts, but we knew that. :eek:) I hope you're not still up at 5:00am. This is when I get up for work so I'M not crazy. :D Okay, maybe just a little. :eek:

7. tattoo guy

OK, I'm back. I am still a little drunk thow. Thank G O D it's completely acceptable to drink while playing golf at 10am:D My poor liver!

8. Pam_G

Pam_G Banned

Tat,
    Rumor has it that you're gonna win the Clubman race at Putnam.:D

9. tattoo guy

That's the plan:)

10. wera256

wera256 Well-Known Member

beer

I thought it was acceptable to go to the pub before you went out and played golf, nothing better than the early house....IOM this weekend..........want a Tee Shirt... :D

11. tattoo guy

So you going over for the races? I guess it's just a little boat ride for you;) Lucky bastard!

12. wera256

IOM

We are flying, no boat tickets left at the momen.....boat tickets as foot passangers but flying is easier. So will be down on the prom Friday night getting drunk watching the burnouts wheels etc etc, then get woke up at 0500hrs to the sounds of a bike going past at full tilt....am staying in a friend or a friends place that is right on the start finish straight...... roll on friday

13. tattoo guy

Take lots of pictures! Man that sounds like a great time:D

14. wera256

Ok but can't garrrrranteee that they will be in focus or not x-rated...........a good time will be had by all.