1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IT Help (Phone Edition)

Discussion in 'General' started by Thunderace, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Thunderace

Thunderace Well-Known Member

I had an S9+ for the last three years and Verizon is giving me an $800 credit on a new phone. So I picked up the S21 Ultra 5G. Samsung has an app called Smart Switch which moves all your apps, data and info from one phone to the other. The process was pretty painless and almost everything moved over correctly. I only have one game on my phone and the app moved over but not the progress that I've achieved over the last few years. My Googlefu is not strong and some of the remedies I found did not work. Does anyone have any experience with this that can shed some light on my dilemma?

2. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

There should be a way to save your profile when linked to your Facebook or Google acct.

Then you login on the new device using that acct and all your progress should be there.

What game?

3. Thunderace

Thunderace Well-Known Member

Don't judge, it's Toon Blast. Google has Google Play Games and I am logged into both phones with my Gmail account but for some reason the new phone will not see the progress. I don't use Facebook so unfortunately, that's out.

4. Greg ZX6R

Greg ZX6R Well-Known Member

Jim, your just going to have to start the damn game over.

Spooner likes this.