1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this really just up the street from me?

Discussion in 'General' started by Smilodon, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

requires facebook anal insert to consult....

3. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Yeah, I was just looking at the pretty pictures... No FB account here.

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

5. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

125k, a lot of mullah

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  6. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

For a real NR750? No, I think it's about right, maybe even cheap. Not many out in the wild anymore.

gixer1100 likes this.
  7. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

That almost seems too cheap for such a rarity. Maybe it just needs one oval piston replaced. I think you can find spares in the JC Whitney catalogue.

8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I worked in downtown Tokyo for two months in late 2000. During a rainy taxi cab ride back to my hotel, I saw an NR750 parked at the curb, just one of the thousands of bikes within view. The sad thing looked more clapped out than an SV650 owned by @ChemGuy . I almost felt sorry for it. Almost. After all, it was still a Honda.

Once a Wanker.. and ChemGuy like this.
  9. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

You can probably find oval pistons in the JC Whitney catalog... Just not intentionally made that way.

GM GIXXER, rd400racer and MGM like this.
  10. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Al Ludington restored one a while back. Wonder if this is that one. He’s down on the Florida east coast.

11. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Yeah, sorry, I was able to look at it initially without an account, but now when I go back, it prompts for a login. Thanks Phl218 for posting a screenshot of what I was looking at.