1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is the War almost Over?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Shyster d'Oil, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

2. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

I think its him. That would be too easy otherwise...

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

that would be cool. but it would be embarrasing to his legend if it's true. i mean the guys was tracked from the tv station to his bunker and whacked. tell me the us wouldn't be the shit if that's the case.

"SEE LOOK EVERYONE, I'M ALIVE AND I'M IN POWERBLAM!!!!! i'm dead.

4. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

I think if he WERE dead, there would be a breakdown in the Iraq government, chaos. The top people would be abandoning ship to save themselves and claiming he held a gun to their head.

5. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Its Saddam for sure. Check out the dimples on his cheeks. Too much in common fo rit to be anyone else. Besides, they would not have shown close-ups if it was a double.

The CIA needs me.

6. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Yeah, the last thing they'd try to do would be to put up a stunt like this. It's just our wishfull thinking, thats all.

7. 418

418 Expert #59

Yeah, I think it highely unlikely.

If anything it might be one of his strategic tactics...you never know. Hell, he might not even be in the country anymore..

8. Shyster d'Oil

AND I'M MISSING THE WHOLE DAMN WAR BECAUSE THE SATTELITE GUY'S WIFE IS IN LABOR. WHAT AN ASSHOLE -- THE JERK CALLED IN SICK!! Now I have to wait 'til tomorrow.:mad:

9. 418

418 Expert #59

No cable here. Just a good'ol antenna.

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

yo rodger, you can watch it at my house! :D

11. Shyster d'Oil

I'll bring the Molson!!!

12. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

I just ran the photos through my retina scanning software and it's a double. :eek:

What's with the Sophia Loren goggles?

13. Shyster d'Oil

I think h eborrowed them from his oldest wife. Or maybe her mother.

14. Knarf Legna

How does the military get away with calling blowing up an entire city block a "surgical strike"? :D

15. Shyster d'Oil

They are talking about traumatic ampution surgury as opposed to Lasik surgury.;)

16. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Gee, I guess the military should be chastized for not making neat and tidy 2,000 lb bombs. :rolleyes:

Or maybe I missed Franks sarcasm:confused:

17. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Because it was ONLY a city block! ;)

Have you seen those MOABs? That'll rattle the windows a little I suspect! :eek: :eek:

18. Knarf Legna

Yep, right over your head! Like those Scuds that don't exist. :D

19. Knarf Legna

Overpressure supposedly blows out the eardrums of everyone in a 2 mile radius. Or something like that. BIG boom.

20. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

You could get the same effect by sending in 5,000 Chevy Impalas with bazooka speakers in their trunks and fart can mufflers. :D