1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Marquez riding over his head this year?

Discussion in 'General' started by Supercorsa SCO, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Supercorsa SCO

Supercorsa SCO Well-Known Member

Hell YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well he was the magic boy in the past but now it seems he needs more magic dust? If I was Rossi I would have cold cocked him at Assen for that Bozo move

WTF

2. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

3. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Hey there, Saturday morning! I thought we would never see each other again.

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

He's finished.

Gone.

Over the hill.

Thanks for playing, nice while it lasted....

The end.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

At least you got the WTF part correct.

6. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Less than 10 posts per year, and you made this one of them?

7. Chip

Chip Registered

Marquez sucks and the Honda is no good. All hail Ducati.

8. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

He didn't plug Pirelli. I'm impressed.

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Over his head? Nope.

Over the capabilities of the new bike? Yep

10. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Thus the reversion to the 2014 chassis

11. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

He gave it one last hurrah.. You should call him and tell him to stop trying to win GP races.. I'm sure he'll listen.

It's a combo of the Yamaha getting really good and the Honda weaknesses coming out and Marquez trying to ride around them.. Rossi left that door open but not for very long, I'm sure many would have tried to go in there given the chance and I'm sure Rossi would as well.

12. ped

ped Banned

Marquez is faster than ever. The other guys have stepped it up.

What he is is very crushed cause he thought he was leagues better and now he's finding out he's not

13. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

He's riding just has hard as he's done in the past....lady luck is just not on his side this year.

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:stupid: Last year he had everything go his way, this year it's swinging the other way. I kept thinking last year, his lucks gotta run out. Like crashing at almost 200 and not getting hurt. Last year he would bang into somebody and they'd suffer from it and MM would continue on. This year he's the one that is falling.

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:
    He is a racer. He took a chance and it did not work out. If he had been 3' closer when he started to line Rossi up it is likely there would be a bunch of butthurt Rossi fans because I think Marc would have won.

16. nitto182

nitto182 Well-Known Member

Agreed on both. You give these guys the slightest amount and they'll give it a burn! He pretty much road the curb to blow that door open :wow: Solid defence by Rossi, I would have sat up and politely said "sorry!" as he went through!

PS I'm Canadian...:eek:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  17. Very true, but lucky for us, and not so much for you, he wasn't 3' closer. It was a lunge too far.:D

The main source of Marc's problems this year are the improvements Yamaha and Ducati have made to their bikes.

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:confused: Why not for me? I don't hate Rossi.

19. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

The bait. It's smelly.

20. light 3

light 3 the bot

he needs to learn to lose in order to come back even stronger than he was before. he's still very young and all he knows is winning. once he gets over this hump he will be harder to beat.