1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iraq does not harbor terrorists LOL

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sdiver, Apr 15, 2003.

1. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

2. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

What do you do...

Just surf the net all day? ;)

:D

3. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

LOL Dawn

Well at work im on a 'puter most of the day...and with my wireless connection its pretty convenient to surf in front of the TV :)

4. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

For highjacking a boat and killing one person, he's one of the worlds most wanted??? HAHAHAHAHAHA

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

okay, one the world's LEAST wanted terrorists? How 'bout the terrorist that the world is most indifferent to? How about, the world's most hated barbeque chef and semi retired terrorist? How 'bout terrorist and future prison bitch? How about just plain "Butch"?

Anyway, club him like a baby seal and let's get on with the next issue.

6. Due North

Yummmmmmmmmm................now I'm just plain hungry. :D

7. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

No! Wait.......Canada has Weapons of Mass Destruction!!!!:D
    Steve

8. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

You're right, we'll let 'em slide with 60 hours community service. Afterall it's just one person he killed.

9. Due North

Well duh!!!! Of course we do. Her name's Celine Dion. :D:D:D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey, Leave cousin Jacque out of this. You know he ain't been right since he got hit in the head with a puck. He talks big after a couple of Molsens but everyone knows his manure spreader ain't been working since the 80's.

11. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

At 1 time or another...

...he has been or is on the most wanted lists of the US, Israel, and Italy. I swear people will attack statements with absolutely no knowledge of the facts. :rolleyes: A simple google search will turn up a bunch of most wanted lists he is or has been on. Had you looked, you might also find out about the speed boat attacks attempted against Israel.

However, having said that, I'm not sure exactly how big of a deal this will turn out to be, after reading further myself. Apparently, although this does not pardon his past acts, he has been outspoken towards peaceful resolutions of the Palestinian issues since the early 90's, and may have a pardon already on the books as per the Oslo agreement. What I don't know is whether this is a smokescreen or his legitimate views. If there is conclusive evidence that he has worked for peaceful resolutions and has abadoned his terrorist ways, then he has as much legitimate right to be free as most of the Israeli leaders, imo.

12. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

If this guy was a pop-star he'd be like drummer in DuranDuran. Where are the Justin Timberlakes of the terrorist world? Where are the Christinas, the Britneys?

:mad:

13. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Abbas may not be Bin Laden, but he's scum nonetheless. I actually have a personal family connection to the guy, at least it's speculated. Back when terrorism consisted of hijacking airliners and blowing them up without killing anyone, he was a member of the PLFP, which was responsible for the first international hijacking of a US airliner. My cousin June was a stewardess based out of LA on TWA flight 840 bound for Athens, which was hijacked in August of 1969 by PLFP commandos and eventually blown up. So to avenge the treatment of her, I hope that he gets prosecuted this time around.

14. Due North

Frank, what is it that makes him scum?

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Shooting a wheel chair bound elderly man in the head and tossing his body over board.
    That not good enough for scum status in Canada?

16. Knarf Legna

Murder, for one.

17. Knarf Legna

The murder of Klinghofer is what he's known best for, but he's responsible for many more. Don't forget he headed the PLF, closely aligned with the PLO, after the PLFP split in the late '70s. Those guys were raiding and killing civilians in Israel for years. He later joined the PLO and became one of Arafat's best buds.

He was a bit of a keystone cop, so to speak. Most of his attempts at real deadly terrorist attacks were thwarted by Israel.

18. Due North

I'm trying to differentiate that from...say the recent actions of certain governments.

19. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

"I'm trying to differentiate that from...say the recent actions of certain governments."

Man, that must be horribly frustrating for the differentiating challenged.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Leave the French out of this.;) They haven't done anything mean to you (unless you're a radical member of Greenpeace) lately. :D