1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

International Hit squad

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by cajunZX6, Feb 15, 2010.

1. cajunZX6

cajunZX6 Well-Known Member

2. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

When will they learn to play like the enemy that way they won't get criticized.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Was he robbing a Starsmucks when they killed him?

4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

top to bottom, left to right...help me out, i don't know 'em all.

lead singer - queensryche
    unknown
    mark wahlberg
    unknown
    unknown
    charlie sheen
    unknown
    dave despain
    unknown
    brad pitt
    unknown

:D

5. amaner

amaner will do math for food

Some people should die (JA), and he was one of 'em. Good riddance Hamas scumsucker.

6. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

With the possible exception of the Tijuana Cartel, the organization that I would definitely not want after me the most would be the Mossad. :wow:

7. cajunZX6

cajunZX6 Well-Known Member

middle row, first person looks a bit like Jesse James

8. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

The woman was obviously the bait. That's why the "victim" was alone in the hotel room without his usual bodyguard detachment.

9. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Big Ups to Isreal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was some an awesome hit.

10. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

they stole the identities of British citizens who now have to fear for their lives even though they are not involved. That is boooshit.

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

The Mossad has the dubious track record of doing that, they did the same with Canadian passeports when they tried to poison an Hamas leader a few years back. I don't mind Israel offing whomever they consider their enemy (beats blowing up the whole of Lebanon) but I'd like them to wear their own uniform when they do so...

12. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Corder, whats booooshit is Iran giving missles to Hammas. I would rather a top leader be taken out than a Brit citizen (whos probably dead anyways) be worried about Interpol mistakenly arresting them.

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

How do you know they were stolen identities vs made up ones?

I didn't see that in the article?

14. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

they stole the identities of living people and an Interpol arrest is the least of their concerns. However, getting stabbed to death or blown up by Hamas in retribution is probably a major concern. Becoming an unwitting Salmon Rushdie is high on my suck list.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35435440/ns/world_news-mideastn_africa/

I support Israel and have a hate for Hamas. They just need to watch the collateral damage to the lives of the innocent.

15. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

Spot on.

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The guy was in Dubai to arrange an illegal arms deal for Hamas. WTF do they expect? He dealt in death, so death dealt with him. As for the uniform, I seriously doubt he ever wore a uniform when he killed people.

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep if it was Hamas doing the hit they would have attempted to blow up the hotel and collapse it onto a nearby school.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That was reported on the news. Apparently confirmed by the countries involved.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yeah, one of the British guys was 60-some years old and had just had a quadruple bypass.

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Now they're up to 26 people they claim were involved. How many peope do you need to off one guy? Wouldn't it make more sense to send in one or two?