1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insurance referals / recommendations

Discussion in 'General' started by wingsonwheels, Jun 18, 2008.

1. wingsonwheels

wingsonwheels Well-Known Member

Is there anyone on the board that knows (or is) and agent that can work a deal on insurance for my toys?

I am looking to insure:
    Two ATVs
    a PWC and trailer
    Possibly the Track Bike

My main concern is theft and fire, but I know having only that coverage may not be possible. However, For the PWC I would like to have liability also since that thing can do some serious damage at 65mph.

All the above vehicles are garage kept, but I dread that day I will come home from work and find my garage door open and my toys gone.

I am in Dallas, TX and would appriciate any referals.

2. nc_mx_kid

nc_mx_kid Well-Known Member

give Brandy Ryals @ Pegram insurance a call 704-563-4343
    and/or give Norman @ Elton Porter a call @ 1-800-2628 EXT #2

tell them Kyle Pulley @ Matthews fun machines, Matthews, NC 28105 told you to call. they'll take good care of you.

3. Critter

Critter Registered

GEICO 800-44-cycle

4. Big Deezul

Big Deezul Gossamer has MOJO!!!

what he said ^^

Last edited: Jun 19, 2008
  5. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

I also need a recommendation for an agent in New York to get theft insurance on the track bike, trailer, tools, gear, pit bike. Thanks in advance.

6. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

call boccarossa insurance (203)847-3757. he's boccarp on the bbs(pete). he's also the cat on here that has the, oh so exquisit collection of bad ass bikes. tell him skip sent you. he will take care of you.:up:

7. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

Thanks.
    What is his name so I know who to ask for.

8. skip salenius

his name is pete. he owns the company. that's why i know he'll take care of you. tell him skip, from the track sent you. this is the guy.... http://www.pbmagforum.com/forum3/7559-1.html

9. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

That is a lot of bikes. Guess I should have gone into insurance instead of the Navy!
    Thanks again.

10. wingsonwheels

wingsonwheels Well-Known Member

Thanks for the recommendations - I'll give some of those folks a call.

As for Geico, I have them for the car and already called them about the ATVs and watercraft. So far they are the most expensive. Maybe it's a sate thing, but they require that I get Texas minium liability in addition to comp. In other words, I have to buy a street motorcycle policy for my ATV - lame.

11. skip salenius

call pete. he'll hook you up. tell him skip sent you.