1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Indy Gen Adm tickets avail at gate?

Discussion in 'General' started by ChuckS, Aug 23, 2011.

1. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

Had my tickets ahead of time last year,this year looking at just showing up Sunday morning for the day.

Seems I recall GA tickets being sold as we rolled in the back gate for the infield parking....or am I hallucinating?

Help me out.

2. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Yeah, they'll be there. Or at least they always were.
    Scalpers are always loaded with tickets as well.

3. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

I know that most scalpers like to upsell tickets. Since this event never sells out and there are plenty of tickets, could I expect to get tickets LESS than face value if I go to them. We are also thinking of making a long day trip and just driving out for the races on Sunday.

4. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

tickets are always available. Hell, you can get in on Friday for free if you just ask around

5. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Yep! Every year I went 2008-2010 I got tix at the gate. Last year she gave me a parking pass and forgot to ring up the 100ish dollars for it. I brought it to her attention and she replied, "don't worry about it"!

6. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Scalping is legal in Indiana. Since the event doesn't sell out you can buy from a scalper for a discount. They will be standing right next to the ticket booths. I did it last year and bought for about half-price.