1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Indoor Mini Moto event 1/20-NoVa

Discussion in 'General' started by TZ925, Jan 15, 2007.

1. TZ925

TZ925 I do it for His glory!

Hey guys,
    This Saturday is another one of the indoor mini-moto events at Allsports GP in Sterling, Va. www.allsportsgp.com

We have 13 spots open, $40 per person, 8AM to Noon.

Any four stroke pit bikes up to 150cc (TTRs, CRF/XR's, DRZ's etc) with dual purpose or street tires is fine. Please be sure they are clean and have a catch can on the carb overflow.
    Leathers or MX gear is fine.

Reservations are a must.

Questions? [email protected]

Thanks!

2. Big Deezul

Big Deezul Gossamer has MOJO!!!

looks like fun...keep me posted when you are doing this next. I am leaving for jennings on that day or I would be in for sure

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hmmmm, I wonder if I'll be in town soon enough before the banquet that night to go watch....

4. WERA 904

WERA 904 Well-Known Member

Hey Monty,
    I'm in for some minis this weekend. How do I reserve a spot?

Steve

5. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Damn that looks awesome! Might have to reschedule my weekend plans.

Gould, what are you riding?

6. WERA 904

WERA 904 Well-Known Member

my four fiddy! Naw, I have a ttr125. Come up it looks like a blast!

7. TZ925

8. TZ925

A bunch of the Team Charm/TightSqueeze guys (and others) go to this killer wings-n-beer place afterwards, good stuff! You oughta come by, and bring your helmet.:beer:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, we've got the NE/MA banquet that night so I can't go get drunk in the afternoon I'm sorry to say. Well, not too drunk.... How far is it from Aberdeen anyway? :D

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I checked and 90 miles is too far for a morning run after driving up from the ATL the day before so I'm out...

11. slclark65

slclark65 Well-Known Member

Ya big sissy!!!!!!!!!!!! I might come up to watch with some of the guys from here.

12. TZ925

It's starting to get cold, I saw snow flurries up here in Frederick today. Anyone else want in this Saturday? Still a few spaces left...

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Can I come just to hang out? No diesel mini to ride. :(

14. TZ925

Spectators are more than welcome. Bring your riding gear, there may be a few bikes you could bum rides on if you are interested.

15. slclark65

Monty, this is Stacey. Are you crazy???????? I have a hard enough time riding a scooter.......lol

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Stacey - you coming to the banquet?

17. paul

paul just fast enough

Is that Aberdeen MD. If it is stop on by. I;m not far from there.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, Aberdeen, MD. Looks like we'll roll in noonish Saturday and leave again early Sunday AM. Yippee.

19. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

You could always get a telemarketing job. I will take yours (the fun parts only).

20. slclark65

Sean, no I am not. Couldn't afford a room and some bad things going on around here that it looks like I won't get away for awhile.