1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In need of a favor from the WERA family!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Vstate60, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

Hello all!

I've got a favor I need from someone with a little room in their trailer or truck who will be going through ATL (actually a bit north of ATL) and driving south to Jennings GP any time soon. I purchased two sets of bodywork, a subframe, and a few miscellaneous small spares like levers and the such, nothing big, from a great guy that lives north of Atlanta. If you've ever shipped bodywork before you know it can make the entire sale null and void with the shipping costs.

I actually live in Valdosta, GA but can drive to meet anywhere near Jennings GP. The racer I purchased the items from is willing to drive a bit to help out whoever would be nice enough to haul this stuff down for me. I can pay with beer, a $40 night hotel stay @ the HI Express in Valdosta (normally $115) and can store bikes/gear/trailers/pets at my house if anyone is in need when going to JGP. Hell, I've got a spare bedroom/bathroom for anyone who wants to haul the bodywork down and doesn't feel like sleeping in a tent/camper and I'm about 20 mins from the track.

Please PM me here or email me @my screen name here @gmail(dot)com!

Thanks in advance!

2. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

when do you need them there? I have been invited to Jennings in Sept and I may go but I'm still deciding. If I go then I will shoot you a pm and take the body work there for ya..I have done this for others before..I do go to fla frequently

3. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

September would be absolutely fine. If I can't get it done in 2013 then I'll forget about it but a month or so is no biggie.

If you're doing a TD at JGP I can also get you a CR cert that costs $105 to do any TD. So instead of $160, if that'll help you out. Definitely let me know the date and particulars. Thanks in advance if we can make this work!

Anyone else who's making a similar trip lmk

4. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

sweet! I will shoot my friend a message and get the date for ya