1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Edmonton Alberta this weekend?

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by backcountryme, Jul 17, 2012.

1. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Come out to Stratotech park.
    [​IMG]

This looks like it will be the last time we get to run here. Come on out and check the racing out or volunteer and get the best seat in the house and get fed.

2. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Great track - great people. I just got back to Vancouver from the Western Canadian Championships at Stratotech Park.

TONS of grip wet or dry. If you are racing, bring a sheet of plywood though, no paved pit spots.

3. backcountryme

Yeah, I will be running a YSR with an XR copy engine and a XR100. Should be a great weekend of racing. Can't wait.

4. fonzy

fonzy Well-Known Member

had a great weekend , got a 3 rd in formula supersport both times , but i swear 1 st and 2 nd where chaeting Kevin's CBR125r was pulling away like crazy!!!!! but great weekend good people and good times thanks to all that put it on

5. backcountryme

We had a great time too. My son and daughter had a blast. I couldn't get my YSR running right, but we all had fun on the club XR's. Big thanks to the execs and everyone else that volunteered. And thanks to the people that helped us load up the club bikes and banners in my trailer for the haul back to Calgary.

6. nitto182

nitto182 Well-Known Member

Had a blast. Strato is an amazing place to run!!

7. backcountryme