1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm moving! For those who care

Discussion in 'General' started by BrianRenn, Jul 8, 2002.

1. BrianRenn

BrianRenn Well-Known Member

Just to let everyone know I am moving next week from Knoxville, TN to Oxford, Ohio. I will be away from the computer for a while but I have a new cell number and that number is 513-225-0078 and my new address will be 324 w. high st, Oxford, Ohio 45056. I am getting out of the military and going to school at Miami University Ohio. So, just thought I would let everyone know.

See you soon

Brian Renn
    #127 Deals Gap Racing

2. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Congrats on the going back to school. That takes a lot of guts to change carreers like that.

I have a question though?. I always thought Miami was in Florida not Ohio?

3. Pam_G

Pam_G Banned

Gee, I was thinking of the opposite kind of move too. From Cincinnati to TN.
    Have you lived here before, or have family here? Good luck at Miami U. Will you still be racing?

4. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

The REAL ;) Miami is in Florida!!
    GO HURRICANES!! :D

5. BrianRenn

BrianRenn Well-Known Member

Pam,

Yes I have lived up there. I grew up in Cincinnati. So I am well aware of what I am coming in to. Yes, I am still going to race. I can tell you four things I am going to miss. 1. Deals gap = 45 minutes away 2. The weather 3. Really tan girls 4. University of Tennessee. This leads me to my next point.

Mr. Mic, sure the Hurricanes are quite better that Miami Ohio, but, did you look at your schedule for 02? Your playing UT at our home on homecoming.......... Need I say more? Go Vols!!!!

6. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Oooh, looks like a UT undefeated season is out of the question. :D

7. MR-MICROPHONE

UH-OOOHH!!!

:eek:

Haven't seen the 02 schedule yet. :rolleyes:

8. MR-MICROPHONE

LOL!! I hear ya! We'll just have to see who gets the bragging rights when Miami beats UT, I mean plays UT. :D
    Sorry, just stirring it up a little. ;)

9. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

UT should do well this year but I expect Miami to be the big contender for the National Title and Tenn. to choke. :p

Go Hogs. :D

10. MR-MICROPHONE

Yeah, I think the Canes will do well. I am from South Florida originally so I am a natural fan of Miami, college and Pro.

:cool: