1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you would like to help Scott...

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannoli, Mar 23, 2009.

1. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

I was just at the gym, there were like 6 sets there. nom nom nom.

2. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Are Scott's parents driving or flying between home and the hospital?

I have an Exxon/Mobile gift card that I'd gladly contribute if they can use it. :up:

3. goodmatt2002

goodmatt2002 Well-Known Member

They drove down and back this time. I believe Scott's company donated all their skymiles to cover airfair and hotels from here on out. I will let them know if the latter doesn't work out.

4. Cannoli's Wife

Cannoli's Wife Cannoli smell my posts...

Scott's parents drove back tonight and his mom is flying down on Saturday. In the mean time my sister is going to be seeing him daily to spend time with him.

5. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

I'm sending it regardless. I'm sure that it'll help one way or the other and I'll probably never use it since Exxon/Mobile stations are very few and far between in my neck of the woods. :)

6. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Done, now Mook - you gotta do your share and heal up. Wit yo new face and all that. :)

7. goodmatt2002

goodmatt2002 Well-Known Member

Aaron Barry set up a paypal donation tab on his web site www.empty-pockets-racing.com so if anyone can't use the link above you can go there an make your donations. The paypal donation button is linked directly to Scott's mom.

8. SV81

SV81 Steeler Hater

Excellent idea, as this can help them out during and after this is all over!

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

10. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I've been busy gathering motorcycle, bicycle, and Outside magazines for Scott. I also ripped a few funny movies. Would it be possible to drop this stuff off over the weekend? I realize he's not interested yet but since I can only get over there on the weekends so it's an early or much later scenario due to my upcoming schedule.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Take him a pumpkin beer for me and I'll pay you back this fall.:D

12. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Great idea Joe! Yes you can drop them and I will talk to my sister in-law to see if she can get you in to see him. PM me your phone number and I'll give you the details.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So is the sister/nurse hot? :D

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Careful how you answer this one Edmond.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cannoli is being good this week which is why I asked Corissa :D

16. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

:crackup:

... walking away sloooowly

:D

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Who woulda thunk it....Cannoli showing good judgement.:D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I know - it's kind of freaking me out...

19. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

and just when I thought I found the cure for my "foot in mouth" disease, you guys go and bait me like that... :D

20. kaoyagi

kaoyagi Well-Known Member

The no comment shows more of an admission of guilt.