1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I2M Chrome Pro 2 Ultimate Race Dash and DataLogger Kit

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by SpeedOfSound, Sep 13, 2023.

1. SpeedOfSound

SpeedOfSound Active Member

IMG_0856.jpeg I have an incredible I2M Chrome Pro 2 Race Logging Dash kit available that I wont be using. Amazing system that I love for its customizable display, full features, great logging speed, gps included, it also logs and can display all oem sensors with plug and play adaptability and has great wifi features.

I have the PNP harness adapter to suit the Ducati Panigale V4/V4S/V4R and also the 2020 Honda CBR1000RR.

This can be used on most bike models with a simple plug and play harness/adapter from I2M . This is the ultimate plug and play kit that includes everything needed to get started and help toward improving your lap times. The dash is in excellent condition as it was only briefly mounted, then quickly removed when plans changed and remains in its original box.

I also have 4 extra TPS sensor kits for spares/rain wheels that I have available as well.

I will give a -40% discount from the listed prices(below) from Warhorse HSBK Racing’s website.

List

I2M Chrome Pro-2 Race Dashboard/Logging Kit - $3055

I2M Chrome Pro-2 Dash Ducati V4/V4S/V4R Plug & Play Wire Harness Adapter - $91

I2M TPMS Wheel Sensor - $110.50 x 4 ($442)
    For rain/spare wheels.

Total for I2M Pro 2 dash kit, V4 Plug and Play harness and TPMS sensors
    $3055 + $91 + $442 = $3588

-40% - $1435.20

Total - $2152.80

I’ll do $2000 shipped for the complete I2M dash gps kit and 4 additional tire pressure monitoring sensors for your spares/rain wheels.

$2000 shipped

Details-

The Chrome Pro 2 represents the maximum evolution of the Chrome system. Designed for those who want the most from their electronics, joins the features of the Chrome Plus with a new can bus system with acquisition of over 150 channels, integrated WiFi and Bluetooth connections, complete configurability and much more. Developed from the experience gained from the collaboration with Yamaha in the WSBK(as featured on Toprak’s World Superbike), it is now available for everyone.

Thanks to the use of a new dedicated hardware, the Chrome Pro 2 is able to read and acquire over 128 Can Bus channels that are alongside the 30 standard channels including speed, rpm, external analoguse, tire pressures and temperatures, GPS, gears, water oil ...

The new hardware allows to make the acquisition of the channels fully configurable with a maximum frequency of 500Hz for each channel, thus reaching a total sampling frequency of over 65 kSample/s!

Designed for the most demanding user, now the Chrome Pro 2 is not only able to connect to a WiFi network thanks to its integrated antenna, but can create a Wifi HotSpot itself. The connectivity then extends to the management of Polar H7 and H10 low energy heart bands and connectivity to PC and Mac not only via USB stick but also via a special configuration cable.

2. SpeedOfSound

3. SpeedOfSound

4. Matt Salisbury

Matt Salisbury Active Member

Hsbk hosed you. It’s 2300 from SBU

5. APO2112

APO2112 Well-Known Member

WANT....

6. SpeedOfSound