1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter

Discussion in 'General' started by ow01, Jul 31, 2015.

1. ow01

ow01 Well-Known Member

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I totally plagiarized this from somewhere else....

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  2. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

3. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

4. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Funny.

I was just thinking the other day that about piloting an Apache. It was always a dream but my eyesight (pre-lasik) was so terrible that I couldn't do it. If there had been a way to correct my vision back then you can bet your ass I'd be an Army helicopter pilot a couple of years away from retirement right now.

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'm bikecurious.

7. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Airwolf called...

He's suing you for plagiarism...

8. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Just remember to not lead the women and children as much.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm Ric Flair in action, Rowdy Piper in mouth all in a Dusty Rhodes body. . . shrunk for single serving.

10. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

:D

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

12. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

[​IMG]