1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need computer help

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

All y'all can KISS IT!!!!!!:mad:

Haha. I'm just kidding. Good GOD....I effin don't understand this shit.

2. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

He doesn't even have a cell phone, so texting is out also.

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Ok, now try this. On the back of the wireless router there is a number that's several digits and letters long. That is the password for your router. It might be called the wireless network key.

See what that does.:up:

4. caferace

caferace No.

The one he's talking about it kinda small. It sorta looks like:

-jim

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Thanks. I'll look at that in the morning. Right now, I gotta go do 'Dad' shit and put my heathens down to bed.:)

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Metalhead I'm a computer dummy but I have to say I think you're even worse me. :Poke: :D

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Shut up.

Actually. 2fer is correct. I don't have a cellphone. I told him that today on the phone when he said "Look, text me, it's easier to get hold of me" or some shit like that. After I told him, he was like "Haha! Yeah listen...I gotta go."

Then he hung up.

:crackup:

8. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Shit happens when you are 4 days behind schedule and will be missing the scheduled deadline for a rough-in inspection.

Why is it so hard to find white guys that actually want to work? Only guys who are reliable have perma tans and speak Spanish.

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Dude, if someone here today declared that all computers are illegal and blasted them all with a ray gun, I'd be good with that.

Then we could all go back to the day when we stood face to face and talked smack.

That would be awesome.

I effin HATE computers.:)

10. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

You talk funny.

11. caferace

caferace No.

So you're OK with a name change then?

-jim

12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

AS God is my witness, If you make Dave K change my name again, I will find a way to hack into your computer and make it melt.:down:

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

:)

All kidding aside, thanks y'all for the help. I'm gonna try a couple of things in the morning and see what happens. For real, thanks.:)

14. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

You should come run some gas lines with me tomorrow. LOL

15. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I tole ya I'd help. Call me if ya need me.:)

16. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Most of the way done with the gas actually, but if you get bored and wanna come hang out the development is on the corner of W Georgia and Rocky Creek rd next to South Greenville FD.

17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Yeah, text me the adress. I'll find it.

18. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Haha, I feel your pain metalman! I'm a complete retard too and I work with them all day long. It's embarrassing :D reminds me of algebra, may as well be reading Japanese.

19. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Know where Greenville Tech Brasiar (Simpsonville) Campus is?

20. caferace

caferace No.

OK. THAT was funny. :crackup:

-jim