1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I see your point.

wsmc 589 likes this.
  2. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

3. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

4. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

If anyone sees any 1903A3's for sale besides gun broker . I've got gear acquisition syndrome for one right now

5. Jedb

Cool, just was looking and happened to see it after reading this thread.

6. Critter

Critter Registered

Thats why I was saying it was dumb, now after a more careful look at the port it may not cover it but it sure looks like it would catch at the top

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Those of you who jumped on the Sig P320 need to go to SigSauer.com for your recall. I mean Voluntary Upgrade.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

When did they outsource production to Suzuki?

9. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Not going to bother. I suspect you could find a sweet spot to drop quite a few handguns and get them to light off. That's why dropping your gun is an immediate dq in just about any shooting sport.

10. luke738

luke738 Well-Known Member

I would think dropping your firearm resulting in a DQ is more about poor/unsafe weapons handling than it is worrying about guns discharging themselves.

11. Steak Travis

I had a couple beers at a wedding and gunbroker emailed me about a 1903.

I accidentally bought it

12. TZ250lover

TZ250lover Well-Known Member

Original or reproduction?

Nice handgun. :D

13. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Exactly. The P320 passed all the safety standard tests. I think just about every gun that passes the same safety standards could be pushed to discharge if just the right circumstances were applied that are way above and beyond the standards. Give it time and people will get curious and start testing other guns to get youtube clicks. Then what is going to happen? Will the freakout look the same for other guns pushed to fail?

15. Hollywood

Hollywood different breed

Glock is going to be dropping some new goods soon. If you're a fan of Gaston's work, it'll be worth a a look.

16. Steak Travis

Original

17. blkduc

Ok I might do it if what I just read is true. The new trigger is supposed to be even better. The trigger in mine is already incredible but maybe a better free one is worth doing.

18. Jedb

If you ever intend on selling it, you may want to get the recall work done just so you can say it's been done.
    At the moment, I'm in the "not going to bother" camp. I want to wait and see what the reviews state about the voluntary upgraded trigger.

Do you have a link to what you read?

19. blkduc

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The same folks who made the original 320 video did in fact test a bunch of other pistols.