1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just got a package in the mail....

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Feb 22, 2019.

1. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Who's going to teach him how to use electricity,..,,.......

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol kiss it.

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Ok so.....NOW I got the camera BUT....unfortunately I don't have a job there as of Tuesday. Unemployed again. I guess I could wear it at Target while MILF shopping. I MEAN grocery shopping.

4. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Personally, I think you see how many W2's you can collect for next tax season! You can review all sorts of employment for us, sort of a redneck version of "Dirty Jobs" :D;):D

5. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

How the hell you get offed by a pizza job? Do tell..

You gotta do Uber next,but only weekends picking up drunk chicks from bars,thats gotta land you in poon town?

6. joec

joec brace yourself

This right here is some of the best advice ever given on the Beeb.

K51000, Phl218 and ToofPic like this.
  7. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Dude! What the H happened?

We need pictures, stories, etc.

ToofPic likes this.
  8. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

He probably got fired because the CEO of Domino's is named Ritch and they couldn't have two of them employed at the same time. :crackup:

9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:Pop:

10. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I think bogarting is the only fireable offense in the pizza biz. Oh and getting comments about rappers taken out of context.

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Ok so, we got this uniform policy. Black pants, dominos shirt, dominos visor or hat, and dominos jacket. I'm cool with that. Only thing is...is....my jacket was on back order. SO....

Last Tuesday I went in at 11. Was supposed to work till 9. The WHOLE FUCKING DAY it was 34f, with a 20 mph wind, and pouring...POURING....down rain. And we were busy ALL effing day. The asst mgr kid ran the shop, and me and one other driver ran our asses off, and helped in the kitchen when we came in. Follow me? SO....

At 5pm I was packing up 3 deliveries for one trip. I had already taken 16 runs in the pouring down slop. A normal tues would have been like 6. I was on pace to make $150+ bucks by 9pm. But I was wet cold and miserable. My co jacket hadn't come in yet. I was wearing a bland grey zip up hoodie to keep me somewhat dry and warm at times. Still with me? Sooooo....

I came in at 6pm and we were slammed. A dozen customers in the lobby waiting on carryouts, the delivery board full, and phones ringing constantly. The GM (23 yr old punk ass kid) FINALLY got there and was barking out orders everywhere. There were 10 kitchen kids, and 4 of the 10 drivers on that night there, and this happened....

THE MOMENT I walked through the door, soaked and cold, mgr dude yells at me in front of everyone "YOU CAN'T WEAR THAT JACKET! It has to be a co jacket". I was like "Um yeah...I ordered my jacket 7 weeks ago. You said you ordered it. Now, it's cold windy and rainy out. I ain't going out in that shit in just a damn T-shirt". Annnnddd.....

He all of a sudden got mad and forgot about the pizzas coming out of the oven, the customers waiting, and two dozen deliveries waiting and wanted to throw his weight around and be mr badass.

He was like "We have a uniform policy. You can't wearing personal clothing". And I was like..."Ok so listen, you're neglecting those pizzas, the up front customers, all these deliveries, and the phones all because YOU WANT TO FOCUS ON MY JACKET AND SHOW YOUR AWESOMEASS MANAGER SKILLS JUST TO BE SOME TOUGH FUCKING GUY OR CORPORATE SUCK UP! JESUS DUDE, THIS SHIT COULDA BEEN WORKED OUT AFTER BUSINESS DROPPED OFF! FUCK YOU'RE STUPID!"

The whole place went silent. Phones too. It was like all the air got sucked out of the place. Dead silence. I stood there, grinning down on his 5' 6" 300lb dumbass self with my hands on my hips. He stood there shaking trying to figure out what the hell was going on, and hissed out...."Go get your bank and topper. I'm clocking you out". I shrugged and went and got my shit.

On the way out, I gave the cool asst mgr kid a wink and a grin (he was laughing his ass off) and hollered back at GM kid "when you get me a fucking jacket call me and I might come back".

The customers waiting parted to let me out. A couple of them were laughing.

I went home, had a couple of beers, watched some GOT, and went to bed.

Still ain't got a phone call. Lol.

The end.

12. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

13. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Been there before, have you?

Phl218 likes this.
  14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nope, just planning some christmas gifts for all you meat gezzers.

You, you're most likely just getting a boxing glove on a spring. Classic and understated.

15. ToofPic

[​IMG]
    I would have told that little c-sucker you will be in the parking lot waiting when he got off.
    Not that I literally would,but give him something to think about.
    I will boycott Dominos in you're honor :flag:

badmoon692008, gixxerboy55 and Fencer like this.
  16. Mot Okstef

Fucking millennials! :mad:

Sabre699 likes this.
  17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Don't do that lol. Dominos, for a chain pizza joint, is not bad. Not homemade or gourmet pizza mind you, but for a chain it's not bad.

18. Mot Okstef

Sorry Richie. All chain pizza is bad. You gotta find the local pizza places owned by people who came from NY and know how to make a decent pizza. :p

19. ToofPic

My wife likes Dominos,Im somewhat of a trashcan,I like all pizza.
    Our normal pizza/watering hole is just across the street from where we live.
    Johnny's pizza,we know all the kids,and they know us,were regulars.
    Pappa Johns is prolly my least favorite,not a fan of the sauce,but there again I can,and will eat it :D

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:stupid: