1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I get it all back

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by atspeed, Jan 27, 2011.

1. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
    Federal Republic of Nigeria

Re: An Open Letter To All Scam Victims,

Attn: Scam Victim,

If you have sent money to Nigeria in the course of getting one fund or the other send your name and address to us via the email address stated below for verification at Western Union and MoneyGram to see if truly you have sent money by Western Union or MoneyGram to Nigeria and after verification if truly you have sent money to Nigeria in the course of getting one fund or the other that means you have been scammed and you will be reimbursed with the sum of twenty thousand dollars only.

The transfer charges of the twenty thousand dollars have been paid and the fund has also been insured by the Federal Government of Nigeria to avoid unnecessary deduction from the fund. Please note that we have never held any scam victims compensation program in Nigeria. This is the First-Of-Its-Kind. Do not be deceived!

Send your name and address for verification to: [email protected]

Please do not respond to email which asks you to send your username and password.

Yours sincerely,
    Dr. Joshua Oluwa
    Oversea Communication Department
    ===========================================================================================
    We sincerely apologies for all the damages you must have gone through in the hand of Nigerian fraudsters. We are Projecting favorably the image of the government and people of Nigeria locally and internationally through a proactive mechanism (in line with global best practices) of informing, enlightening and educating Nigerians and the International Community about Nigeria.
    ===========================================================================================

2. Czolgosz

Czolgosz Banned

3. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

the nigerian government is on hotmail!!?? thats awesome! :D

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

How nice of them. Congrats!

5. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Do not be deceived! :crackup:

6. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Hahaha, Nigerian hotmail. Sweet.

7. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Nigerian "fraudsters"?? :crackup:

8. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Saw a female stand up comic last night on Direct TV that was from Nigeria. She was making fun of people falling for that shit. She was funny.

9. teamneon

teamneon Well-Known Member

I love getting those....i always reply but rarely get an email back...must be the "tone" in my voice lol

10. kiggy74

kiggy74 As useful as an...

Just give them your back account info, they'll send you the funds right away.

11. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I just checked my spam folder and found this:

CONFIDENTIAL.
    To:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friend,
    Greetings to you and your family,I am Mr Abulu Odele the Auditing and Accounting section manager in AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (A.D.B) Ouagadougou Burkina faso.I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($39.5)million to your account within 10 or14 banking days.This money has been dormant for years in our Bank with out claim. So this is the reason why i contacted you in a good manner so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer.If you really want to do this business with me,let me have a positive response from you via return mail for more personal discussions and transmission of documents,facilitated and get back to me immediately.I am expecting your urgent response.Best Regard. Mr Abulu.

Think it's legit? :D

12. MHR-Speedy

MHR-Speedy Well-Known Member

Anybody catch the Intervention episode where the guy was hooked on morphine, AND was hooked on these types of scams? He lost over $600k in 3 years...

13. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Watch out, boys.

I'm gonna be RICH!!!!!
    :crackup:

Dear Friend,
    To:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr,Kane Adama, I work in a managerial position in a well respected security company, with a head office in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso I am contacting you because of an urgent business transaction that I want to do with a trusted foreigner, I got your email information through the Burkina's Chamber of Commerce and industry on foreign business relations here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
    I haven't disclose this deal to anybody..

On the 25th of November 2003, the sum of (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) $10,500.000 was deposited with my company where I work , disguised as a family heirloom in a trunk box, this is not the only time that corrupt government officials uses the services of my company to ship their ill gotten wealth abroad or secure it for future use. I took exceptional note of this deposit because it was large and as the man at the helm of affairs then, I got to know the man behind the deposit, Late President Gnassingbe Eyadema who died on February 2005.

The reason for my contacting you is that I checked and found out that the deposit is still intact and nobody has asked for it, and I know that nobody will ever ask for it, I am the only living soul who knows the true identity of the depositor, no other person can retrieve the deposit except the person can produce the codes combination which was given to the depositor, the way we operate is that if the depositor wants to retrieve his deposit, he will instruct the company in writing and give his codes and if the manager confirms the code, the deposit will be released at once to the person, no name or identification is needed.

If you accept to work with me, I will give you the instruction letter to send to my company and also when the company asks for the codes, I will give them to you

My best regards
    Mr,Kane Adama,.