1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i feel like a looser

Discussion in 'General' started by jenn305, Jul 9, 2002.

1. jenn305

jenn305 Well-Known Member

i feel like a loser

i am on the bbs at 3:00 am on a monday night/tuesday morning. the only other people on here is one of zebs many identities and ex ccs. help me!! i need a new job where i do nt get home at 2 or 3 in the morning.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2002
  2. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Thanks for bringing me down Jenn. Guess I'll go to bed now:(
    BTW-that's not Zeb. It's his g-f

3. jenn305

no offense tony. you keep me amused at 3 am while grant is in the other room snoring.
    the real reason i feel like a looser is because i have never been stopped by the 120 second rule and it has happened to me three times tonight. i am becomming a bbs junkie

4. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

You've probably doubled your post count boozin' it up behind the keyboard tonight:D

5. jenn305

you are probably right!!!

good night tony - talk to you tomorrow. i do not have to go to work until 5 and i am done with summer school, so maybe i will stay amused on the bbs tomorrow - days of our lives is getting boring.

6. Zeb's PH

Zeb's PH Well-Known Member

don't worry, i feel the same way.

7. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Shoot, I start my CNC class tomorrow night. Schools just starting for me:)

8. jenn305

that sucks. i only have one more class and i will be finished with my master's degree. i guess the real world starts then. good luck

9. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I thought you already had that. Grant already does what you tell him:D

10. jenn305

only sometimes. hopefully when i get my certificate in december i will have complete control.

11. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

:D

Tell pooboy to call me tomorrow. Maybe we can do lunch if he's around.

12. jenn305

will do, if i wake up before he goes to work. if i don' tgo to bed soon, i will still be up when he wakes up. good night

13. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Goodnight:cool:

14. BAMA

BAMA Well-Known Member

Well, didn't yall have the sweetest little conversation last night.:rolleyes:
    Just kidding! Your not a loser, just a night owl but you do suck. I still have another whole year to go and thesis to top it all off. So, before you get down on yourself, say, hey at least I don' t have to write a book before I graduate.;)
    Also, hopefully since your name is on this thread, everyone will see this extra part: Just wanted to tell everyone how much 22 and I appreciate everything that yall do for us. I know a few guys who worked their butts off this weekend (our crazy crew and more) to try to fix, not one, but two blown motors (during,before,and after their races). Thanks to a "couple" friends who took them home for more repairs. You all know who you are and we cannot express it enough: you rock!

15. Litespeed

Litespeed Rocket Scientist

You're not a loser, but your spelling could use some help :).

16. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

All heavy drinkers should own a Speak-n-Spell:D

17. BAMA

BAMA Well-Known Member

That's USC for ya;)

18. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

19. jenn305

sorry, i know i cannot spell. thanks usc for the great education, and no, i am not going to be a teacher! but, lets remember it was 3:30 in the morning and i had been out drinking. i am not the only one that can't spell on the bbs.

20. jenn305

gamedic cannot spell either - since - with an i not an e. should that make me feel better or worse? my guess is worse