1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't wanna do it but I have to....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Ex CCS Racer, May 19, 2003.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Tim is Tim Burleson, he's the Chaplain that's at all of our Nationals (the one that isn't Tony), he's also a Chaplian at a local roundy round track near there.

2. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Nope, nada, not a clue:confused: I'm sure if I see him I'll probably recognize him from back in my mtc shop days:)

3. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

4. SOFG

SOFG Well-Known Member

Thanks Mongo, every time I think I know most of the biker trash around here I'm proved wrong.

Tim do you ride on the street any? We even get Stick out now and then. I'd like to meet you. One of our gang was a Lake Murry Baptist menber who now preaches at a church in town. Great guy, and we would love to add you to our group if you're interested. Sullivan would be a challenge!!!

5. SOFG

SOFG Well-Known Member

Same here if he's been on the road I would probably recognize him. I met you at the old Rosewood store and at the Chevy place many moons ago.

6. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Yeah, I'm old and have been around:D

7. SOFG

SOFG Well-Known Member

Not near as old as me or as "round". But it's a good excuse for being so slow!!!:D

8. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

9. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

10. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Wouldn't that be someone else's .02, or are you that site's author? :D

11. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Touche' my friend.