1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am surprised no one has posted a link to Craig Montgomery's new blog

Discussion in 'General' started by jfcasley, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

speed read over it. there's some serious "trying to talk myself out of it" in there

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I read majority of it and while I want to say “damn that sucks”

I can’t. I have 5 kids. He drove to that address knowing she supposedly had a child and wanted to fulfill that sick fantasy.

why would you want to help fulfill that shit? Why would you want to associate (even hook up) with a person who wanted that fantasy.

sorry man. Do the time. Hopefully learns a valuable lesson.

Shenanigans likes this.
  3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Fuck, you guys must seriously slow down next to car crashes... :D

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Clicked the link and scrolled through real quick. Quickly decided it was too long, I had no idea on who the guy was and figured if it was worth reading and/ or knowing who the guy was, it'd pop up in this thread.

Not going back, not gonna read anything he posted and if there is anything I need to know about craig mothballs someone will eventually post it.

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

the moment i read "setup", i wanted to know what it was. Anything FBI and how they work intrigues me and i'm a quick reader.

you can see it in many ways. and the fact that there was a kid involved should have had him go full stop. plain and simple

but the fact that the agent was going for low hanging fruit (him) and (while speed-reading) it never appeared that the agent "offered" the kid and he never explicitly showed interest in relations with the kid and how they lured him in is scary.

i mean who on here never hooked up with a chick that already had a kid ? i mean, i haven't but there's way too many MILFs for single guys. and of course, if you wanna make it work with the chick, you make sure the kid likes you.

anyhow. dude's fucked. no matter the intentions or happenings.

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I wonder how often it's cops on both sides of those conversations. Dude shows up to the date with a swat team, and there's a swat team waiting for him.

Actually, that sounds like something that could go very, very wrong.

Shenanigans likes this.
  7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

That happened a few years ago I remember reading about it. 2 drug squads showed up to make a deal. It's amazing nobody got shot.

Guy in the article crossed a line. As soon as she mentioned the kid and her intentions it's full stop, hand convo over to police. They can take it from there. go beyond that, and you get what you[ve got coming to you IMO. Sucks, but don't be a shitbag with questionable morals. With all the available single chicks out there why the fuck would you want to even entertain the option of hooking up with a chick that wanted you to have sex with her underage daughter. That's just insane.

8. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Seems like the dude fucked up, and should have reported the discussion or at a minimum cut it off immediately.

Also, I fully believe some FBI agents that are geeked up to make a bust will do whatever it takes, including lying, to get a conviction. The issue with thought crimes and proving intent stands.

9. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I pissed some cops off once: I used to work 2nd shift and lived a long way out of town. One night after work (and I may have stopped by the bar for a couple, don't remember) on the way home, I had to take a leak something fierce, but there were no open businesses. I pulled over into a rec area with a bunch of ballfields etc. to relieve myself. As soon as I was done, about 30 cop cars came out of nowhere and surrounded my truck.
    They pulled me out and were a little confused that I was alone. I let them search my truck (been in aviation since I was 18, so no drugs allowed).
    I told them I had just stopped for a piss, but I accidentally sprang a drug bust that they had been planning for a loooong time.

Oops.

beechkingd likes this.