1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am hosting an open track day Thursday Sept.6th at Nelson.

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by cincykid, Jul 17, 2007.

1. cincykid

cincykid Well-Known Member

I am hosting an open track day for Racers and advanced riders only, (same as last year) on Thursday September 6th, at Nelson Ledges. Track will be open all day (9a.m. - 5p.m.) except for lunch to give the corner workers a break. No classes, simply green flag all day. If you get out there and prove to be a menace/danger, you will be pulled off the track and no refund given. THIS IS NOT FOR STREET RIDERS OR NEWBIES. Proper attire required. If you dont know what that means, dont bother showing up. Price is $175/bike or for teams with multiple bikes/riders we can work it out. Corner workers and ambulance will be on site. Last year we started late due to Fog but Kerrie and Scott allowed us to run 1 hour later to make up for the lost hour in the morning. Last year was awesome with no wrecks and I hope this year proves to be the same. Pull in and out as you like. Great day for working on suspension, or simply putting in track time before our 8 hour on Saturday. Paypal to [email protected] or call me with questions at 513-615-4800. Shane

Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  2. cincykid

Just a bump. I will be limiting the amount of riders to keep the track open all day with no "groups", so let me know if you are definitley coming. I may bump price up for showing up the day of unless you reserve a spot by pm'ing or e-mailing me. You can reserve a spot and pay me on site day of for $175, but if you just show up it will be $200.

3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I wish I were closer....

4. cincykid

This is open to all racers from any organization.

5. cincykid

PLENTY of spots open (as in all but the 5 of us confirmed :beer: )
    Seriously, I am lowering the price to $150 for the day PRE PAID but keeping it at $200 for showing up the day of wanting to ride.

Paypal me your name and info as well as $150 to grab a spot.

email: [email protected]
    paypal account: [email protected]

6. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Even Factory riders? :D
    (Please forgive me, I just couldn't resist!)

7. Heavy-Dee

Heavy-Dee Well-Known Member

Paypal sent.

8. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

:crackup: :bow:

9. cincykid

Dan, I received the paypal.

10. cincykid

If I do not receive more "reserved" requests or payments by Thursday morning of this week, I may be making it a semi-private trackday for a few of us which means no cornerworkers and possibly no ambulance. Call me if you have any questions. 513-615-4800

I am out of town all next week and cant wait for the last minute to see if anyone wants to go.

11. cincykid

Spots still open.

12. SPATT

SPATT In a gravel pit near you

No ambulance...F@ck that! Ever parade lap that place and look side to side?:eek:

13. cincykid

Just arranged for Advanced Life Support for the entire day. Not taking any chances. Its going to be a full-on day with corner workers and ambulance. So if you decide to show up day of, you will still be able t ride, just costs you $50 more than paying in advance is all.

14. cincykid

Its going to be warm and dry. If you decide to show up, cash or check only please, no CC's.

Not many have signed up so should be a wide open track most of the day. Hopefully more come so I dont lose money.

15. cincykid

For those who show up late to the track, I will probably red flag the track at 5 till every hour to let traffic in and out of the track for 5 minutes.

16. cincykid

DAYUM its wet up here! Well, its a little after 8:00 and there are a whopping 8 of us here! I actually only have 14 people including myself who actually said they were coming. Hopefully more people show up! Looks to be a nice day out, 85 or so and sunny all day. Fog is starting to lift too. Should be a nice one today with a WIDE OPEN TRACK!!!!!

17. Apollo JD

Apollo JD Ninja Cat

If you don't mind, what are the costs for renting nelson, ambulance, etc?

18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

So you going to do it again next year?:p

19. cincykid

why, isnt your sv too fast for that track :)

suprised that only 13 bikes showed up. it was wide open all day.

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

No SV's here Shane. From looking at mylaps, it looks like there were not a lot of people there Friday either.