1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hyundai HY2000SI Generator $430

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by wcoats, Mar 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

Hyundai HY2000SI portable inverter generator. This has 2,200 Watt peak power and 2,000 Watt continuous power.(Most other "2,000 Watt" inverter generators only have 1,600 - 1,800 Watt continuous output ratings. I have successfully run two sets of tire warmers with this generator with no issues. Also comes with a 12 Volt output and cables for recharging a car battery.

It starts right up on the first or second pull. It has some scuffs on the outside of the housing from transporting and loading/unloading it.

Located in Greenville SC. I can bring it with me to the next round at Roebling Road if it has not sold before then.

Here is a link to specs and description. As you can see it sells for $800 new(Cheaper than the Honda or Yamaha generators but still a high quality generator)
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hyundai-...37275&wl11=online&wl12=15054347&wl13=&veh=sem

2. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member