1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hyooooge muscle car stash uncovered!

Discussion in 'General' started by jp233, Dec 8, 2005.

1. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

2. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

404 Not Found
    The requested URL /forum...opic.php?t=3535 does not exist.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Holy shit.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

5. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

What's the story behind that?

6. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

HOOOOOOOLY CRAAAAAAAAP!!!!! Big block heaven.
    Saw some auction a couple of weeks ago where a set of 5 Yenko Supercars sold for like $1.7 million.:wow:

7. RB

RB Well-Known Member

Let the feeding frenzy begin.

8. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

The guy who bought all that stuff really seems like the perfect person to have found it. In the article quoted in that forum post, he has a great quote. He pointed at an original radio from a 57 Corvette and said, "Just imagine how happy that will make somebody."

Sounds like a pretty cool guy.

9. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Sounds bogus.

Put it this way, if I wanted to generate alot of free publicity for my collection of classic cars in my private garage, I'd wheel them all into trailers, sprinkle them in dust and reveal them as the lost Atlantis etc.....invite the press etc...

I'm sure they really are a genuine discovery etc.....but it would be a good stunt if its not..

Last edited: Dec 8, 2005
  10. racer919

racer919 Still slow...

And just think how happy he will be when somebody pays through the nose to get it:Poke:

11. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

how can you "find" 20 trailers filled with stuff? who owned it before you "found it", and i imagine they still own it all. i dont think you could park 20 semi's anywhere and not have people know they are yours.

12. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

You guys should read the article before speculating...all of these questions are answered.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Stranged dude who's family owned a tractor dealership collected it all over a lot of years. People stole some stuff so he stashed it, backing trailers against each other to keep peeps out and such. He dies, family knows he has a lot of cool car stuff but not exactly what, they contact the dude who now has it and he either bought the whole batch or is brokering, didn't read close enough to figure it out. Still cool.

14. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

which article, the one linked to but not working?

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Holey crap, I live 20 miles from this place. Gotta go.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My link works for me let me know if you have issues.

18. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

Yenko Camaro......NICE :wow:

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:wow:

Any estimates on the total value of that collection? The cars alone are worth a few hundred thou.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2005
  20. -1badr6-

-1badr6- Well-Known Member

Hmmmm thats wierd that you posted a link from a forum that me and friends built, how did you hear about michiganmodded to find that, thats kinda wierd haha.

-Nick